can i use blu eliquid with my vaporesso kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
blu says it is only compatilable with their devices, but I I really like their flavors and would like to use it with my vaporesso kit. Did they just say that to encourage everybody to buy their Vape kits? Or is it safe to use this with mine?
Yes.. it is marketing.
Use what you like with the device you like.
The only caveat: Follow the manufactures suggested PG/VG guidelines.
Thick juices (High VG) may NOT wick well in smaller/pod devices.

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: Bookworm

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Pods may be small and semi convenient to use, as long as you dont consider the cost of replacement pods, but these types of devices have such a limited range of performance that i personally wouldnt recommend using them, even to beginners. And the fact that blu, vuse and others are made and sold by big tobacco automatically make them a no-go in my book....

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Blu are full if it.
They know nothing other than ripping people off.
They are a tobacco company. Do tobacco companies have a history of lying?
If you like their liquid, buy it and support a company that ruined choice and availability for 300 million European people by supporting vaping laws in Europe.
We won't hold it against you. If it stops you smoking that's good. Your health is more important than greedy corporations treating people as fools.
Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Coyote628

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Blu are full if it.
They know nothing other than ripping people off.
They are a tobacco company. Do tobacco companies have a history of lying?

Oh come on. They are getting the idea that smoking is dead. The good thing about smokers who is thinking of quitting, their Blu products are in the same supply chain. So it is easy for anybody to get. And as long as they don't try to kill off any other ecig company or do anything but to play nice with the competition, I am fine with it.

Well since you live on the other side of the pond and might know things that some of us here don't know about. But if you know something, I'd and others would love to hear about it. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
blu says it is only compatilable with their devices, but I I really like their flavors and would like to use it with my vaporesso kit. Did they just say that to encourage everybody to buy their Vape kits? Or is it safe to use this with mine?

What blu is doing is like if Dunhill said their Pipe Tobacco only was compatible with Dunhill Pipes.

Utter Rubbish.

:lol:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
What blu is doing is like if Dunhill said their Pipe Tobacco only was compatible with Dunhill Pipes.

Utter Rubbish.

:lol:

Yes but virtually everyone says that! Printer manufactures say theirs are only compatible with their ink, Joyetech/Wismec says their warranty is void if you use another manufactures product with it, and on and on. So nothing new there. All they are doing is building mistrust and that's about it. Well good for them. :lol:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
And as long as they don't try to kill off any other ecig company or do anything but to play nice with the competition, I am fine with it.

Which is exactly what they did. Agreeing with the EU proposals to destroy other vaping companies and put independent stores out of business. The TPD took out some big non tobacco vaping online stores and is now killing vaping shops.

Like I said. If using their products keeps you from smoking and you enjoy them and know the real prices of clearos/pods/liquids then vape on.

I for one make sure people vaping on their stuff know the score. They are ugly, greedy and in one 'supportive' move took out some of the competition and the after-shock is closing vaping stores in towns across the UK. I'll put up links when I'm on a proper laptop.

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Blu had a marketing ploy that ...... me off and i fell for it too !
when i got my first kit from back in early 2009,their page said "priorirt shipping for every order"
that was sorta the truth :( they put the order in a priority box but slapped a 1st class shipping sticker on it
that was for both orders which took almost 4 weeks for me to receive

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread