Can somebody tell me about their experiences with prosmoke????????? PLease???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocco405

Dec 14, 2011
massachusetts
So I just recently purchased Prosmoke......Seems to be ok so far.....the vapor amount seems fair and the battery life works ok.....not liking the throat hit so far however..any tips on how I can get a more realistic feel to my hits??

Also, I have heard that you can purchase e liquid and fill your cartridges!!?? If so, are there any company recommendations that anyone could help me with?? And what would work best with my prosmoke??

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Welcome to the forum!

I believe the prosmoke is a M403 and unfortunately you're going to have difficulty finding supplies for it other than from them. That's why they do that. Perhaps one of the Chinese sites will have cartomizers to fit. I don't think I've ever seen them on another suppliers website.

Sorry.

If you don't want to go that route, you could return the kit (I think there is a 20% restocking fee) and get a more popular threaded pv from one of the registered suppliers here on the ECF board.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
If you are using atomizer and cartridges, you can add liquid by holding the cartridge and pushing up the tiny juice cup by sticking a small unbent paper clip in the mouth hole. The little juice cup will slide up. Add juice so it looks damp and not a puddle, make sure the stuffing is positioned well, then get it back down into the mouthpiece without pressing on the stuffing. Then attach to atomizer.

If you are using some kind of cartomizer then I don't know what those would be since I have never seen an M4xx carto. Cartomizers hold juice AND screw right on the battery with no separate atomizer. Good cartos have a soft cap at the mouth end that can be popped out to add juice.

I started on the larger M401 manuals and within 3 weeks was shopping for something more flexible with lots of cartomizers available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread