The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can someone help a girl out??

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by chapeltown, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chapeltown

chapeltown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Okay, so I got these things on clearance during a cyber monday sale, misreading and thinking I bought cartomizers. So I have cartridges....and no idea how to use them....or with what?!!?!? [​IMG]

sent from an undisclosed location on a secret device.

2. Jay-dub

Jay-dub Moved On

Oct 10, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    Maybe this? Joyetech Joye eGo-Tank Empty Cartridge - 5/Pack
    If not...bump.:vapor:

3. tonyorion

tonyorion Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    Michigan
    These are carts (cartridges) which are designed to be used with 510 atomizers (901 as well, I believe). There is some sort of filler in there that you fill with your juice. So, you end up with two pieces: the cart and the atomizer bottom portion which contains your coil. These may or may not be pre-loaded with some sort of juice.

Easy to confuse with cartomizers (cartos). Basically, a carto is one piece which the filler and coil all combined. The cartomizer has been more popular because they are a lot cheaper and easier to deal with than the cartridges/atomizer, not to mention the fact that there a great many different types available.

Unless you have atomizers, you cannot do anything with them. Well, I suppose you could load them into a slingshot and shoot them at someone you are not too angry with since they are made of plastic and won't hurt too badly.

4. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    As tonyorion stated, those are for atomizers. They are old school vape gear and that is the way people used to initially put eliquid in their atomizers in lieu of dripping directly on the coil. Maybe you can ask to return them to the vendor?

5. chapeltown

chapeltown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Yes. This are what I have. Either I need to get some atomizers or I need to return them. Just never seen anything like it...no coil and whatnot..

sent from an undisclosed location on a secret device.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.