Status
Not open for further replies.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Okay, so I got these things on clearance during a cyber monday sale, misreading and thinking I bought cartomizers. So I have cartridges....and no idea how to use them....or with what?!!?!?
pabe3y8a.jpg

sent from an undisclosed location on a secret device.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
These are carts (cartridges) which are designed to be used with 510 atomizers (901 as well, I believe). There is some sort of filler in there that you fill with your juice. So, you end up with two pieces: the cart and the atomizer bottom portion which contains your coil. These may or may not be pre-loaded with some sort of juice.

Easy to confuse with cartomizers (cartos). Basically, a carto is one piece which the filler and coil all combined. The cartomizer has been more popular because they are a lot cheaper and easier to deal with than the cartridges/atomizer, not to mention the fact that there a great many different types available.

Unless you have atomizers, you cannot do anything with them. Well, I suppose you could load them into a slingshot and shoot them at someone you are not too angry with since they are made of plastic and won't hurt too badly.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread