Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I know that a lot of vendors probably use artificial sweeteners in their juice concoctions. I have posted before that the after taste of the artificial sweeteners leaves a bad taste in my mouth as I am sure it does for others. I was googling liquid sugar and found this - Amazon.com : Kelly's Delight: All Natural Liquid Cane Sugar : Simple Syrup Liquid : Grocery & Gourmet Food. Can something like this be used in juice or not? :confused:

You Can.

But you might Find that your Wick/Coils get Gunked Up faster than if you used the Artificial Alternatives.

Perhaps you can do a little Testing and Let Us Know what you Find?

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
I can buy a bottle but I don't know if it really will work with a pre-made juice that might contain artificial sweeteners already. I am considering making my own but I am too new to all of this to trust myself! I know there are recipes already out there that others have made that I could follow but TBH I am scared of messing everything up and wasting incredible amounts of money that I can't really afford to do.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I can buy a bottle but I don't know if it really will work with a pre-made juice that might contain artificial sweeteners already. I am considering making my own but I am too new to all of this to trust myself! I know there are recipes already out there that others have made that I could follow but TBH I am scared of messing everything up and wasting incredible amounts of money that I can't really afford to do.

Didn't seem like that Liquid Cane Sugar was all that Expensive. And it could be Used in place of Granulated Sugar in the Kitchen.

If I was to try it, I would Place One Drop in a 5ml Bottle of a Retail e-Liquid as a Test to see how it Works. I Wouldn't put a Big Squirt into the Entire Bottle of e-Liquid.

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
Well I guess I can either kill myself with whatever is put in the e liquids or kill myself with what is in analog cigarettes! Either way it seems I will die! My old saying is "smoke in the lungs is smoke in the lungs and we shouldn't be putting any smoke in the lungs!" This is what I used to say to an old boyfriend that smoked {OTHER STUFF} but didn't like me smoking cigarettes. Of course there are all the pollutants in the air as well. I can't afford organic food all the time. Face it, everything will kill us! Why not enjoy live to the best of our ability because you never know when it will happen!

I like the french vanilla flavors. They seem to have bad things in them. I can taste it when an artificial sweetener is used and it is not that I am sensitive to it, I just hate it!

I guess my only "safe" alternative to quit smoking cigarettes is my running joke - put me in a padded cell for 3 months!

There are studies that nicotine actually can slow the progression of Alzheimer's. Several of my family members including my father died of the disease so it might help me stave off the disease for a while. I have read the same things about caffeine. I drink 32 ounces of coffee every morning. I have done so for many years before I heard about this interesting study.

Ok sorry for the rant! I am done now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread