Ejuice sweeteners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what vendors use as sweeteners in ejuice? I'm a diabetic and after two months of vaping have had no change in my blood sugar levels. I'm aware of some folks noticing a change in their's due to VG being metabolized as a slow sugar. Mine hasn't changed. However I just bought some Lil Red ejuice, which is a very sweet cinnamon flavor, and yesterday I noticed a spike in my blood sugar. I mostly vape tobacco flavors and this one is very sweet tasting. Thanks in advance for any information. Not sure where to post this. Hope here is ok.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
i have used agave nectar.. not sure about how it effects blood sugar.

How is that to use? I've seen that in my local grocery store while I was looking for liquid Splenda. I wound up picking up the Splenda to use but I was just woundering if the Agave Nectar was any better?

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I don't know if this can be vaped or not, I am assuming so, but I thought this might be useful to some people on this thread.
I have been using this liquid sucralose forever.. even before the powdered sucralose (Splenda) was available in the US. It has zero calories and carbs.

Sweet Water Liquid Splenda

it is DELICIOUS and seems to be so, so much cheaper than than that EZ Sweet or whatever it's called. At least I think so. About 4 drops of this stuff will sweeten a 20 oz coffee.

Some day if I have a juice that needs to be sweetened, I'll try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread