Can we use Boge 2.0 Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
2.2 ohms @ 6 volts is more power than 6 volts on a 3.0 ohm carto. Other that that, Iv not been able to tell much difference in flavor (adjusted to similar wattage) , or much else for that matter.
Cool, that is what I thought! I had seen allot of people seem to indicate that a 3.0 ohm carto was needed to experience 6 volt vaping on a Provari. I guess that is not the case! Thank you for the reply Slurp812!

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Cool, that is what I thought! I had seen allot of people seem to indicate that a 3.0 ohm carto was needed to experience 6 volt vaping on a Provari. I guess that is not the case! Thank you for the reply Slurp812!

You won't (or shouldn't, anyway) get 6V on a 2.2 ohm carto. You can get it to run at 5.5V (2.5 amps -- the converter limits amperage to ~2.5 with a tolerance of 0.1-0.2) In my experience, though, you won't need it: 2.2 ohm at 5.5V is 13.75 watts -- a very hot vape. I run 2 ohm Boges at 4.0-4.4V typically. 3 ohm will run fine up to 6V.

Hottody, if you're able to set 6V on a carto measuring 2.2 ohms, something's wrong with your unit. That's well beyond the converter's limit at 2.72 amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread