Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
did he get everything he needed? I can probably send something on monday.. will take a few days to get there tho. :(

I tried to send him something and he said he was getting something and he'd be OK. Super nice guy. I think he's going to join PIF. :)

Hey, guys its "this guy" :) LOL. Yeah markfm got ahold of me and is sending some menthol I should get it Monday. I should be able to get to a point I can place an order with it

Shortly after posting and talking with markfm my boss got ahold of me some things are starting to work out.

I have join the group and love the idea of it. I'm also vary grateful that you guys spotted my post and brought it to your group.

Thanks a bunch guys and I'm looking forward to helping other in similar situations.:D

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
I truly am glad that others were able to help you out. I'm in East Pembroke NY (35 miles west of buffalo and 40 miles east of rochester) No idea where that is in relation to u tho. And unfortunately I don't have extra supplies ATM BUT There is an upstate NY social group too....and I'm thinkin it would be really great to get an NY vapefest going on ....I don't know about this maybe others can post to say what they think.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I truly am glad that others were able to help you out. I'm in East Pembroke NY (35 miles west of buffalo and 40 miles east of rochester) No idea where that is in relation to u tho. And unfortunately I don't have extra supplies ATM BUT There is an upstate NY social group too....and I'm thinkin it would be really great to get an NY vapefest going on ....I don't know about this maybe others can post to say what they think.

+1

I'm between Syracuse and Rochester. I know Yvilla is in Rochester. I think we should try to do this.

BTW....did you mean 35 miles east of Buffalo and 40 miles west of Rochester? Sorry, just trying to figure out whereabouts you are.

ETA: Where is that social group? I need to join! :)

Lu

Last edited:

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
+1

I'm between Syracuse and Rochester. I know Yvilla is in Rochester. I think we should try to do this.

BTW....did you mean 35 miles east of Buffalo and 40 miles west of Rochester? Sorry, just trying to figure out whereabouts you are.

ETA: Where is that social group? I need to join! :)

Lu

Yep you are right and it's my other left LOL almost dead center between buffalo and rochester on rt 5. Batavia or LeRoy are the two larger towns near us. and give me a sec I'll see if I can post a link or somehow msg u to join the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread