Can you only use the code once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Just went back and checked my e-mail...it does not say anything about a one time use..just a one day sale..can i please place the rest of my order? Please????

That's a very good point. Shouldn't matter how many times you order, whether 10 at once or two orders of 5, it all works out the same, except of course you pay double shipping. They need to be more careful about these things, just like the fact it worked a day before it was supposed to.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
most coupon codes are for a one time use. so I guess this would fall under the same rules. Leaford does have the final ruling.

I beg to differ about your first statement... I can use codes multiple times elsewhere until the date expires. But you are right about the second statement. His party, his rules.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I don't know why my response to "yes the code is a one time use" seems to have disappeared. I posted it twice. What I wrote was "I must have missed this on the post". Now, was it actually listed as a one time use only sale? As explained above all I was trying to do was split my bill between two credit cards. Anybody?

Sorry Lo,

I didn't see your post yesterday. Since it's a short week here I've been trying to get as much done as possible at the factory and haven't had much time on the forums.

Did you contact CS and work that out? If not, I'd be happy to make an exception, and treat it as a raincheck. Just contact Chris or Jason and let them know I OKayed it, and they'll help you with the other half of your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread