Paint or Stickers on Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I think those are great ideas, and Io already picked up on the multi color drip tip idea. ;) I'm testing a rubber tip now that shows promise. If it can be made in different colors, we can put out packs like you suggest.

The label idea is something I tried once at the other guys. It didn't work out at the time, the manufacturer was incredibly resistant to such a simple idea, IMO. And I was still new at this, didn't know the right ways to get things done. Maybe I'll give it a shot again.

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
The easy refill tip being the white plastic funnel end?

What about making just that part in different colors for each flavor, with the rest of the carto being rubberized black like the batt?

Very interesting idea. I like it.

What a small ring indentation on the cartomizers, and then placing a small colored rubber band in the indentation. Would be great for labeling un-filled cartos when we fill them with our favorite flavors. Plus Bloog could then sell little colored rubber bands too - kinda like the rubber bands used on orthodontic braces.

MrNate

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
New Jersey
Very interesting idea. I like it.

What a small ring indentation on the cartomizers, and then placing a small colored rubber band in the indentation. Would be great for labeling un-filled cartos when we fill them with our favorite flavors. Plus Bloog could then sell little colored rubber bands too - kinda like the rubber bands used on orthodontic braces.

That's a good idea too, the only thing is that I'm thinking it would probably be just as cheap and definitely easier to buy a grab bag of different colors. How many cartos do you guys refill at a time?

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
That's a good idea too, the only thing is that I'm thinking it would probably be just as cheap and definitely easier to buy a grab bag of different colors. How many cartos do you guys refill at a time?

Maybe different colored end caps (carto condoms). I like to use drip tips, so I usually pull the rubber mouth piece out of every new cartomizer I use and just store them with the end caps on. I have a zip-lock back full of rubber mouth pieces and end caps. :)

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
why do people want all sorts of different colors on their ecig cartos? I think it will just serve to cheapen the product.

I agree to a certain point. But I would like some easy way to identify my various cartos after I have filled them. I've been thinking about it since I made my last post in this thread. I really want someone to come out with colored translucent end caps. That way I can stick with black cartos and black batteries and it just looks good. But I can still easily identify my filled cartos.

I do want to be clear however. By end caps I am referring to "carto condoms" not the rubber mouth pieces.

Last edited:

MrNate

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
New Jersey
Yeah, I'm just thinking for identification. I don't want different colors on my cartos in any real obvious way. At all. I'm just thinking it'd be nice to see at a glance what was menthol, what was 'baccy, and what was some other oddball flavor. So for me, I'd like to see green, brown, and white either in the writing, a thin band, or the end cap or even the condom like Maurice suggested (although I feel like that is prone to user error). That way when I'm carrying around 3 different flavors of carto it's easy for me to pick out which is which without straining to read labels, or in the case of refillers, guessing blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread