can you vape.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
You cannot use a PV on Southwest.

But you can try stealth vaping if you want to risk a fine, if they do fine for using it. But the safety card says on the back...no.

hope that helps.

And yeah, someone here said they set off the alarm in a plane cause they were using their PV in the bathroom...setting off the fire alarm.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I knew I read it somewhere. Of course if you set off the alarm and open the door and there is no smoke and no odor (other than the blue water) and you have no cigarettes and no lighter (can you even carry them on planes anymore?). I wonder how they can fine you for smoking. None of my pv's even look like cigs. There's another good reason for getting bigger batteries. :)

reno55

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Long Bch, CA
took a trip over the recent holidays. united airlines - vaped in the rest restroom and in the airports with no problems. loaded my 510 with tw m/boro high nic. i actually had my sunglass case filled with a couple of mega batteries and 2 3ml bottles of juice in my carry on back pack. they were asking in security to take out any liquids etc.... i did not take the case out of my the back pack. i thought it would cause more attention if i did. i figured if they flagged me for it i would just plead that i forgot. i did have an assembled 510 in my little felt carrier in my pocket and did put that in the change bowl.
i vaped in my cabin throughout the entire 5 day cruise as well and all over the cruise ship with no problems. throughout the entire trip the only one who even inquired was a women in the middle of the mexican jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread