• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadians ordering from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I've been trying to research Lobeline as well as a source as an alternative to nicotine.

Not having much luck yet, especially finding out if a pure extract liquid is water soluable or not, and what the implications are in vaporizing and inhaling it.

Yet "another" search continues, lol.....

PS: sorry for the semi-threadjack.

VapeOn,
Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Its an alkaloid derived from the Lobelia inflata plant that is native here in Canada and the USA and Lobeline is derived from the plants seeds. It reacts the same as nicotine.......

Here.... you can read all about it:

Lobelia

Nuck, like a lot of us what to mix our own juice to vape. The only hard to get part of that smoke juice is the nicotine..... so he must be thinking to by unflavoured and experiment with his own flavours.

VapeOn,
Greg

Last edited:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I smoke 11mg. With 500 ml of 36mg liquid I can make 1500ml of any flavoured juice I want. I can use VG or PG depending on my mood and I get to control exactly what is in it. With a shelf life of a few years I'll be set no matter what Health Canada does :)

For flavouring I am getting them all to play with:

http://www.barryfarm.com/candy_flavorings.htm

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Well..there is this so far:

100ml (5x20ml) - No Flavor PG Mixing e-Liquid - e-Cig Mall e-Liquids - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

But that would be 250 US for 500ml. I was hoping to get it under 100 by finding a bulk suppliers. Hopefully someone will come up with a good source.

Hi Staresm & Nuck..
That's what I've been doing - stockpiling flavorless 36mg & then diluting according to the Hackomatic (Jaxx's xls sheet is great!) down right now to 7.2mg..and adding Lorann flavors on Kate's list ..I also bought equal amounts of flavor Marlboro as love it as a base

So if you are going to order bulk..ask for good price wholesale...they all seem to cooperate..

This is my experience so far..all is good & I can breathe that I have juice just in case ..of you know what!
Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I know you meant "a locked box in the fridge" right ?? Remember the kiddies people.

Guess you have kids around you to remind of how important their safety is...! I only have dogs ..so wasn't thinking about "locked" during my post!

Last edited:

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
I have a huge litter of kids myself and yeah..I keep all my juice in a metal lock box on the top shelf in my bedroom. I'm a bit paranoid about it but better that than the alternative.

When it comes to the safety of our kids a little paranoia about safety is not a bad thing ... Good job on locking up the nic to Nuck and all that do it.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread