Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hello CF,

Just FYI, I won't be around much for the next 2 weeks. Heading out to the desert to relax and do some hiking.

I'll poke my head in from time to time as I have service and maybe post a few pictures but there will be several multi-day stretches where I don't have any cell reception. So please be extra vigilant about reporting any dastardly behavior via the "report" button.

Have a great couple of weeks everyone! :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello CF,

Just FYI, I won't be around much for the next 2 weeks. Heading out to the desert to relax and do some hiking.

I'll poke my head in from time to time as I have service and maybe post a few pictures but there will be several multi-day stretches where I don't have any cell reception. So please be extra vigilant about reporting any dastardly behavior via the "report" button.

Cheers mate :thumbs::thumbs:

Safe travels!
I

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hello CF,

Watch out for those Nevada scorpions in the desert...:thumb:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Hello CF,

Pffft! The man takes a new job and goes on a two-week vacation less than a month starting? :laugh:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    And the journey begins...

1014191748.jpg

:vapor:

1014191750.jpg

Crashing in Vegas tonight, heading out early in the morning to take in the epic scenery nearby :thumb:

The flight was long but uneventful aside from sitting near some really obnoxious people on the last one. :facepalm:

Last edited:

icepickmaker84

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    Why am I not surprised? [emoji23]
    The babies, you keep in urine specimen jars. With damp soil, a hidey spot and crickets for food.

172a142d4425350706ee939def4ec607.jpg

Bigger ones live in fish tanks.

fd61b60c900c42c087f15011f2c1d24d.jpg

Actually rather boring pets. They are obligate burrowers, and stay underground all the time

I was in a tiny apartment though

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    cute tarantula, but you should have fed her, she is too thin
    I think she wanted to eat me :eek:

I'm back. Probably won't see the sun again until May :facepalm: it's currently 44 degrees outside (fairly warm, actually) and supposed to rain up to an inch today (at least it's not snow). I miss the Mojave sun :unsure:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2013
    Don't fall between a crack in the rocks and get your arm trapped and have to cut it off with a tiny blunt knife.........or anything.
    And if you see two or three guys boostin a train for methylamine just ignore them, don't make eye contact............they tend to dissolve people with Hydrofluoric acid.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread