Cant afford or find a penelope, want a clone, advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan2043

Jun 13, 2013
Newport Beach CA
Been looking for a pene for a long long time. When they are up for sale they are either way too expensive to justify or sell so fast I dont have the chance to buy one. Been looking into the euforia for about a week now. Heard lots of good things and a few bad things, anybody have some unbiased review of one? I know its a clone and may or may not have a few problems that can be rectified by the end user, those arent an issue to me, not being polished I can handle, a leak I can fix on my own is fine, little stuff is ok, is there anything glaringly wrong with this atty? Thanks in advance, im off to work for the rest of the night.
-Titan 2043

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Glaringly wrong,no.When the Euphoria hit the shelves i think people were expecting too much out of it,and that is where the problems have come from,in my opinion.I did not opt to purchase a Euphoria but have vaped one a friend has.It does perform on par with the Penelope and over all not a bad vape.You have to remember,it is not a Penelope,it is a knock off,as long as you remember that the vape experience with the Euphoria will be pleasantly smooth.It all also comes down to the build you put in it too.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I'm pretty sure the Euforia and the Penelope are cross-compatible with parts. I really have to hand it to Rainbow Heaven.

You did not say whether you were looking at the Euforia simply because it is a Pen clone or if it is a size issue. I know the Kayfun Mini is a similar size and probably not that much more.

Titan2043

Jun 13, 2013
Newport Beach CA
I'm pretty sure the Euforia and the Penelope are cross-compatible with parts. I really have to hand it to Rainbow Heaven.

You did not say whether you were looking at the Euforia simply because it is a Pen clone or if it is a size issue. I know the Kayfun Mini is a similar size and probably not that much more.

not a size issue, im looking at it because it's a Penelope clone, I've always wanted a Penelope. I have a kayfun, love it, want something similar bit different and not really into an91% although it's on my list as well. Im willing to deal with the fact that the euforia is basically unfinished, not polished, I can fix that, I have a number of 1911's in my collection that used to be brushed :) . I really want the Penelope or the clone because it looks good on my nemesis and my poldiac, plus I love the performance from the ones I've tried.

Thanks for the info guys, im going to order one tonight, along with a few extra ceramic cups as back up parts. I'll post a review and and FAQ on polishing when I get the chance.

Titan 2043

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread