Can't believe how small mods are!! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0sh_m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
MO
Hi SunnyHours! :) The eGos are both 1300mAh and these are around 98mm in height. I got these from fast tech after a week or two of using a blu ecig. I like these because these last a long time but after a week of using these the Smoktech Telescoping mod in the middle arrived and the eGos were left in the dark corner of the drawer. :sleep:

The Smoktech mod in the middle is a full mech telescoping mod. I liked it a lot and the voltage drop loaded is just .2 volt with a 1 ohm coil.

Hope this helps. Vape on! :vapor:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Mini Provari 2.jpg Mini Provari v2.jpg BB.jpg gripper_&_knucklehead.jpg

My mini stealth vape setups. :sneaky:

MVB1

Jul 16, 2013
Milwaukee, WI, USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
OK, I recognize the ProVari and the Gripper. Is the other one (the one in the middle, I guess we could call it) a Bolt? It's hard to tell because with your fingers wrapped around it it's very stealthy...
It's an AltSmoke BB, a 14500 battery mechanical mod. Little brother of the Silver Bullet.

pinkblackandpurpleBBs.jpg

hazarada

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
buttville
i think vamo, lavatube and the likes are still pretty huge, many of my friends have gotten a kick out of how I'd get beaten up by the police because they would think my vamo is a nightstick :p At the same time i'm unwilling to give up the 3Ah and its wattage capability since thats what makes it an awesome vape tool for me.

I keep waiting for battery technology to evolve since thats probably the only way i'll ever be able to run again without looking like a ...... :D Last progress i heard was that amprius is now shipping their fancy silicone anode lithium batteries to big companies to toy with, at the moment its supposed to have 3x energy density with potential for more than 10x than traditional li-ion types. Commercial cylindrical cells are still probably 5+ years away though :(

Discord

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I do believe youre either cheating or a spy.
If that thing lasts for more than 20 minutes of vaping it must be the last.

lol, it actually DOES last a surprising amount of time for it's size. it's an auto-battery, and the output is on par with most of the cig-alikes, it's also a bit wider than most cig-alikes, but also seems to last nearly twice as long as the cig-alikes I started ecigs with (they were crap, though).

It's terrible compared to the mechs and vamo I tend to use.

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
It's funny because when I got my Vamo V3 it was a lot smaller than I was expecting. When I picked it up (without a battery in it) it was a lot heavier than I was expecting.

I figured my Halo Triton setup (650 mAh) would be used when I'm out, and my Vamo would be for at home. Haven't taken out the Triton since I got the Vamo. 18650 mode is a bit too big and heavy to carry around, but 18350 mode with an Evod works just fine. I'm afraid to carry around Vamo with my Protank in my pocket though. I don't think it would feel good if the glass tank broke in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread