Can't believe it's being delivered today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiZzle2010

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2013
Rhode Island, USA
This recently happened to me too. I ordered an iTaste VV V3 on the 18th and was told it would arrive by the 23rd. Low an behold it came yesterday, 2 days after I ordered it from the complete opposite side of the country! I was absolutely floored especially being in the shipping season we are in. I hope it arrived soon so you can start to enjoy it!

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
photo (1).jpg

I'm glad I got the standard. I would probably lose the mini for sure.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
Congratulations!
Not that big eh? I was thinking of the mini myself now you have me wondering. Wish I could hold them before purchase!

Not big at all Ld. My first thoughts were how is this little mod going to do everything that everyone said it would. That was before I took my first vape. This thing is a beast compared to everything that I've tried thus far. I don't believe you will be sorry if you purchase a Provari. I'm very happy with my purchase and I haven't even had this thing an hour yet. I can see why everyone buys two. You have to have a backup once you vape on this thing. I can definitely see another one in my future. Maybe a pink one or a red one. Well I'm off to get ready for date night with the hubby. He is going to want my Provari but I don't think so.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
Yeaaaaa! Congrats!
I was expecting my first one to be bigger too. I love the size of the standard! I feel like its perfect! Hope you enjoy!:toast:

Thanks. I'm enjoying it so far. The pictures make it look big for some reason when in fact it's a tiny device. I'm going to stock up on some carto tanks now. I might try my hand in DIY soon too. We'll see.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
View attachment 286534

I'm glad I got the standard. I would probably lose the mini for sure.

Tsk, tsk. Even with a posted link we have another novitiate who has only skimmed the Sacred Text of Manual.

Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One
Verse Five

"You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier. You shall be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a simple casing. And the threading, as attested to, is truly like buttah."

Ah well, you are new and our Blessed One is compassionate. Have a Bacon Taco and a Mojito.

d535881b-46fb-4719-8487-f10078a5a0fd.jpg
mojito.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread