Can't breathe after vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have tried quitting ciggerettes and starting to vape as an alternative, but I am having breathing problems from vaping. I don't remember having breathing problems this bad until I started vaping all day as alternative. I think it is honestly from vaping because I didn't have breathing problems until I started vaping. I am smoking like a mix of different eliquids from the same distributer (Overstockecigs & More) I have 4 liquids mixed. 0mg Blueberry pomegranite, 12 mg Hypnosis, 18 mg Apple, and 18 mg blueberry. I have a little bit of each in my tube as a mix until the tube was full. All of these liquids have VG and PG in them and also USP something I dunno. I just emailed Overstockecigs & More and they are pretty good at responding pretty rapidly. I asked them to send me an email with the PG and VG percentage in all of the liquids I posted above (blueberry pomegranite 0mg, 12mg Hypnosis, 18 mg Apple and 18 mg blueberry. I already talked to a lady that worked there earlier and she said that most of there liquids are 60%VG/40%PG as a medium. She did say though that the percentages of PG and VG vary based on flavors (which makes sense). So I will post on here my perfect percentages tommorow. On the other hand, what do you suggest is causing the breathing problems for me? Is it the mixing? I wouldn't think mixing would matter if all of the juices came from the same company? Is it too much nicotine? Or could it be PG or VG? Maybe I can only do 100 percent of one or the other? I am mind struckin right now. I do not want to go back to ciggerettes, I would like to vape and start to recover in all aspects of my body from smoking ciggerettes.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
Vape some unflavored VG, then some unflavored PG, for a few days and see what happens.

This is the only way you will know. (could be flavorings, or the pg or the vg)

then you can work from there. I do not think you will have to give up vaping but you do need to figure this out. :)

Where can I get Good Grade VG and PG (Good for the lungs) and how much does it cost? I have no money right now but I will at christmas time. And yes I am old enough I just have no job right now. Im 23 ( I figured me saying I will get money at christmas you might assume I was a kid, lol). I am already starting to breathe better since I put down the my vapor cig a few hours ago. Although my breathing is still not back to good healthy conditions I can breathe a little better already which is a plus. Another question I have is which one based on the conditions im having do you think I should try first? I think I should try VG first I don't really know a whole lot about these or there symptoms yet although I am trying to search for threads and figure this out.

PS. The ingredients on my bottle says: USP Propylene Glycol (PG), USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Natural/Artificial Flavoring, USP Liquid Nicotine (0<3.5%) Food Coloring

Hope this helps ^ (www.overstockecigsandmore.com) << This is where I purchased my E-cig and liquid from.

Last edited:

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Please see your doctor, you don't want to procrastinate when it comes to your health. Breathing is essential to living and is not to be toyed with.

It sounds like you have an allergy to something, try taking an antihistamine (Benadryl) as an emergency measure, but not as the cure-all. Only a doctor can diagnose what you have after a physical examination and appropriate tests.

Also, remember it's winter time and make sure your heater/furnace has a clean filter. I notice when the cold weather arrives and I turn my heater on, my nasal passages have a tendency to clog up.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
James, people are trying to help you but this is the third thread you have started on the same topic in less than four days. That doesn't help us help you as members will stop replying to duplicate threads asking the same question(s). Please try to follow up to replies that have asked you for more information in your original threads. If you are getting lost and don't know how to locate your threads just use the drop down tab at the top of every page: What's New? > My posts.

Last edited:

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I understand and thank you for your concerns, but I really just don't have the money right now to be going to the doctor. If I had the money, you could guarantee I would be talking to the doctor on which route I should take with E-cigs. I have put the e-cig down for a couple days and my breathing seems to be able the same. But I have been staying up long hours working. Nevertheless, I am not going to assume the juice I have now is acceptable to smoke by me, so I have came up when an idea that I am going to try juice from a very popular vendor (A vendor with good reviews). Hopefully this works. I would like to just mix my own but I dont really want to smoke unflavored. So starting from the bottom, as a first step, when I get money I am going to try 100% VG liquid from a popular distributor and I will take advice from you guys on that obviously. I guess I will go from there. This is very tough to figure out. I appreciate everyone for there help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread