Can't find large side fill tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I'll double check my bookmarks later and get back to you, but yeah, it's about all done for carto stuff. My side fillers were polycarb, so that won't help you. I wonder if there's a place here to post a request? GL tho. I just moved on myself to the Nautilus type clearos that are carto-like a few weeks ago.
I don't mind poly tanks. I don't want to change the way I vape. Any help is appreciated.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Those polypro tanks in the 6 and 8 mil. Size are exactly what I was looking for. I've been trying and trying to find them. I can't seem to buy from my tablet so will try tomorrow from my computer. Thank you so much , Q.

Reactions: Qew

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Reactions: Qew

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012
    Those polypro tanks in the 6 and 8 mil. Size are exactly what I was looking for. I've been trying and trying to find them. I can't seem to buy from my tablet so will try tomorrow from my computer. Thank you so much , Q.

Ordered the 8ml tanks, Qew. Thanks again!

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012
    Good info, Qew! I bought the Tap and Drill bit to make my own awhile back. Just gotta find the grommets and orings. Momandpop vapor shop might have them yet. That's where I got mine to start and later ValleyViewVapes, which I think is closed.
    Links for tap, bit, and T-handle wrench-
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CFJCAM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002YUVT4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have no doubt that Hubby could make me the tanks but I would need the end caps so I am very happy I found somewhere to buy from. My old tanks are getting old. One of the tank caps has a huge chunk out of it but if I shove it in far enough it doesn't leak:) The other tank seems to have a hairline crack, I think from when I tripped and fell on my patio. This was becoming something I couldn't put off any longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread