Can't get a response from Liberty Flights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnutt

Oct 15, 2010
southern illinois
I ordered my ego kit a couple weeks ago but since I have had it my wall charger will not charge my batteries. I was able to get the usb charger to work a couple of times but now nothing! The lights just wont turn red on either charger and now when I push the button on the battery It just blinks 4 times but doesn't work. Did the chargers mess up the batteries too?? I have sent two support e-mails and left one phone message but can't seem to get any help! We were impressed with the ego itself but now are extremely frustrated because we cannot use them or get any help with them!! Any suggestions???

dnutt

Oct 15, 2010
southern illinois
Just wanted to thank Abe for helping me on my issue. I now know that my emails did not go through to LF but since Abe has become aware of these problems he has been super helpful. He even wants to send me 4 new batteries, 5 attys, 20 carts, a pcc, car charger, t-shirt, coffee mug, and free juice for a year!!!.......Well, he didn't actually SAY that but I could hear it in his voice,... I mean if I would have talked to him personally I would have heard it in his voice...oh, and overnight shipping!! He's the best!!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread