help with replacement 1100mah trexs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie Lee

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Burbank Ca.
I ordered two trex from liberty got them yesterday along with two new lr atomizers they work great, along with two usb chargers they work great. However both trexs are not woking now, one was last nite now both aren't working. I want to get replacement trex 1100mah thats what these are. I am so upset, about this. There was no instructions on how to charge either. So I charged them like I charged the riva 510s.Can you please help me liberty flights please any suggestions besides pulling the little nipple up from the inside of the charger to connect good with batteries. I did all that last night. It wasn't the chargers. Both attys work with my other ecig rivas so thats not the problem I vaped on one 1100 battery for about an hour. Then I had to put it on the charger again. I also noticed when I plug in one of the 1100 batts there is no blue ring that blinks a couple times like on the one that was working last nite that now is not anymore either help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed you twice once last nite and one renewed email today cause the one trex that was working last nite now is not. I left two voice messages on your 1-888-807-3015 number also sorry but I am just worried about them and hope you have two replacement trex batts in stock they are black I have only had to return a couple of things in the two years ? I believe I have been with you for two years. Okay please help me thanks Ty or whoever reads this

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I ordered two trex from liberty got them yesterday along with two new lr atomizers they work great, along with two usb chargers they work great. However both trexs are not woking now, one was last nite now both aren't working. I want to get replacement trex 1100mah thats what these are. I am so upset, about this. There was no instructions on how to charge either. So I charged them like I charged the riva 510s.Can you please help me liberty flights please any suggestions besides pulling the little nipple up from the inside of the charger to connect good with batteries. I did all that last night. It wasn't the chargers. Both attys work with my other ecig rivas so thats not the problem I vaped on one 1100 battery for about an hour. Then I had to put it on the charger again. I also noticed when I plug in one of the 1100 batts there is no blue ring that blinks a couple times like on the one that was working last nite that now is not anymore either help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed you twice once last nite and one renewed email today cause the one trex that was working last nite now is not. I left two voice messages on your 1-888-807-3015 number also sorry but I am just worried about them and hope you have two replacement trex batts in stock they are black I have only had to return a couple of things in the two years ? I believe I have been with you for two years. Okay please help me thanks Ty or whoever reads this

I got a few new T-Rex 1000mAHs, too, and Ty told me they have a 4 click on/off system. It lit up fine, then I did the 4 clicks and it shut off. Took me a while to figure out how to turn it back ON. (Ty suggested to put them back on the charger then let it charge a while, and it fired right up) :D

Could that be the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread