Can't get any better :( help! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbbit254

Jun 30, 2018
Hi. I have been vaping for a few months now and i can some tricks and stuff but...

I want to do more advanced tricka like splitting o's, well that is my main goal for now. I can blow nice o's but the problem is i don't get them right everytime (ik nobody is perfect) and sometimes i can make them just awesome and sometimes i can not do a :censored:... This is really getting on my nerves as im trying to split o's. Today i was really close but then i kept :censored: up for the next 20min i couldnt even blow and push a simple O. I was practicing splitting for like a week now and i just not getting better... This is really annoing and demotivates me... Anyone got some tips?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I heard something, somewhere, that may help. "Practice makes perfect." Just keep trying and you should get the hang of it. It may take longer for some to get used to the techniques than others.

As I cannot, and have zero motivation or desire to, blow vape rings or any other vape tricks, that is the best advice I can offer. I just vape to keep me from smoking, that is all I need it to do for me.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I started juggling about a year ago. I sucked at it right away.
6 weeks later in and I felt like I started being quite good....until I watched someone who could juggle, then I realised I was actually pretty crap. So I kept on juggling and trying to improve my technique and the fluidity and smoothness of motion.
3months in and I was pretty smug about my ability. I thought i was starting to be quite good....then I watched a busker/street performer and realised I was still pretty crap. So I kept on juggling, working on technique and the fluidity and smoothness of motion.
A year in and I can keep 4 balls in motion for a reasonable time but it looks a mess.
A willingness to look stupid and to fail repeatedly is actually a strong point of mine.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only vape trick I know is how to stop smoking. I have a HUNCH it may be the hardest vape trick of all (and recent experience has borne that out, gah) but I wish you luck and there are groups more focused on that if you need advice, etc.

I could blow smoke rings. I didn't feel like Gandalf as I did it and etc. but....

Anna

Reactions: anandroidid

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi. I have been vaping for a few months now and i can some tricks and stuff but...

I want to do more advanced tricka like splitting o's, well that is my main goal for now. I can blow nice o's but the problem is i don't get them right everytime (ik nobody is perfect) and sometimes i can make them just awesome and sometimes i can not do a :censored:... This is really getting on my nerves as im trying to split o's. Today i was really close but then i kept :censored: up for the next 20min i couldnt even blow and push a simple O. I was practicing splitting for like a week now and i just not getting better... This is really annoing and demotivates me... Anyone got some tips?

Post was cleaned up - we don't talk that way here and evading the forum's censors is a no-no.
Forum Rules
b. The forum software automatically censors (removes) some offensive words, links to low-quality websites, and terms we do not wish discussed here. If a word or link in your post is removed and replaced with ........., it has been censored. Do not attempt to defeat or evade the forum censoring software.

Rabbbit254

Jun 30, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Cloud Chasers
10 of the Best Vaping Tricks: How To & Videos - Ecigclopedia

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread