• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

cant get ANYONE to answer in the new users forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Hoping I can get an answer here. Am starting to get a complex! Have asked 3 or 4 questions over the course of the last week, and cant get ANYONE to answer me.
Finally got my eliquids for my MV902, as well as my 501 kit yesterday.
A few questions....
I have ZERO sense of smell - EVER, which obviously affects my taste. With that in mind, I have had a hard time getting a good taste with the eliquids. Ordered chocolate and coffee. I am assuming the liquids work on any ecig? Also, I did not blow out the atty's when I first got them, so I figured they would probably need to burn off. How long does that take? How long should I expect the lifespan to be on atty's?
Also have a passthrough for the 902. Not knowing how they are supposed to work, I am assuming that you put the plug in the hole at the end of the ecig? Mine doesnt connect all the way in. Is that the way it should be? Cannot tell if its the passthrough charging the ecig, or if its the battery.
Have some other flavors ordered, so looking forward to trying those. Your thoughts appreciated though!

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I have ZERO sense of smell - EVER, which obviously affects my taste. With that in mind, I have had a hard time getting a good taste with the eliquids. Ordered chocolate and coffee. I am assuming the liquids work on any ecig?

Yes, e-liquid is e-liquid.

Also, I did not blow out the atty's when I first got them, so I figured they would probably need to burn off. How long does that take?

I never blow out a new atomizer. You should be able to vape through the 'primer' taste in a few minutes.

How long should I expect the lifespan to be on atty's?

Atomizers can last from a few minutes to several months. Lifespan is dependent upon quality of manufacturing, the amount you vape, the voltage at which you vape, and how you maintain your atomizers.

Also have a passthrough for the 902. Not knowing how they are supposed to work, I am assuming that you put the plug in the hole at the end of the ecig? Mine doesnt connect all the way in. Is that the way it should be? Cannot tell if its the passthrough charging the ecig, or if its the battery.

I am not vamiliar with the 90X series of devices. A passthrough just provides power to the atomizer from a USB port. If you are unsure if the passthrough is working properly, contact your supplier.

Have some other flavors ordered, so looking forward to trying those. Your thoughts appreciated though!

Some folks just never appreciate the flavor in e-liquid. Give it a few weeks and change flavors regularly so you do not get bored with a single flavor. Drink plenty of water to cleanse your palate and to rehydrate yourself from the drying effects of e-liquid on your mucosae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread