• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Can't order from Mt Baker, any good alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddish

Jul 22, 2009
Sweden
Mt Baker Vapor's third-party credit card processor did an upgrade which made it impossible for me to order from them (I'm in Sweden). I'm now required to enter state/province, which usually are not used in Swedish addresses but after trying 8 different variants in that field, I still got this error: "Billing state does not match billing zipcode".

They offered to take the order by phone if I provided a copy of my ID and credit card but IMO that's to much of a hassle to order some juice. I even contacted their credit card processor who told me that Mt Baker would need to make some changes on their end, so the problem isn't with my credit card or my address.

1. Has anyone from Europe (preferably Sweden) successfully ordered from Mt Baker lately? How did you get around the state/province field?

2. Can you recommend any good alternatives for quality juice that's not too expensive?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Not sure if you have the same in Sweden as we do here in London UK, but I live in London, Camberwell to be exact which is an area of London, so I put Camberwell as the city/town and London as the State/Province, so if you have district names for say parts of Stockholm, put the district name as the town/city and Stockholm as the State/Province, otherwise try putting the town name for both. I think I had a problem like that when I first tried putting in the names, something to do with the Country selector not working correctly so try selecting the country and hitting F5 so that the correct country gets selected, that might help.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
For a place that does international shipping this really surprises me. If you are getting an error message "Billing state does not match billing zip code" that sounds like it's constrained to USA orders only and may be screwing all their Canadian customers just to the north as well. (Their postal code format won't "fit" the USA zip code format either, if that's what this server is expecting to see.) I would really be surprised if MBV let this stand and didn't correct the oversight. I would be curious to hear if anyone from Canada is having problems as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread