Status
Not open for further replies.

arc2029

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Birmingham, AL
OF CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!

After 14 years of smoking (half my life), I started vaping Memorial Day weekend. I had an awful day yesterday and was extremely frustrated, so I picked up a bottle of whiskey and had a few drinks. Stepped out to smoke a cig from my "just in case" pack (Camel Crush). 2 puffs tasted absolutely horrible, so I crushed for menthol. 2 menthol puffs were equally horrible, so I vaped the rest of the evening.

I destroyed the pack, and I will never smoke again. Vaper for life, it seems! :vapor:

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Makes ya wonder what the attraction was when ya were a kid huh? I vape constantly throughout the day and evening 4-5 mils/day easy and have to alternate juice flavors (all tobacco) all day to keep the taste strong and interesting. I love doing this and won't stop until something better comes along (not sure what that would be). Now that you are a confirmed convert it's time to pass on your knowledge to others so read all the threads and learn as much as you can.

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
OF CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!

After 14 years of smoking (half my life), I started vaping Memorial Day weekend. I had an awful day yesterday and was extremely frustrated, so I picked up a bottle of whiskey and had a few drinks. Stepped out to smoke a cig from my "just in case" pack (Camel Crush). 2 puffs tasted absolutely horrible, so I crushed for menthol. 2 menthol puffs were equally horrible, so I vaped the rest of the evening.

I destroyed the pack, and I will never smoke again. Vaper for life, it seems! :vapor:
Welcome to your new life as an ex-smoker. Gonna have to find a way to burn off all that new found energy you'll have.

Same here. I went to smoke one today and man it tasted like crap. Enjoying vaping alot but still want that real cig badly after meals
Keep vaping, and that will pass soon. Keep a carto of higher nicotine level around for and "after meal" vape.

I have had several people ask me for a cig when they saw my vapor stream. I just say "Sorry I don't smoke." then I flash my KGO and tell them I quit after 45 years of the smoking.
And congrats to you on quitting. 45 years of doing something can't be an easy thing to escape, so my hat's off to you.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
If you have trouble after meals, you could try Whole Tobacco Alkaloid juice. It's a little more expensive, but you could use it for just after meals, and in a couple of weeks you would soon find you don't need it. I'd say one 10mL bottle would be enough to get you over the hurdle. :)

+1 for the WTA, it's helped me a ton and I now mix that 50/50 with my regular juice and am completely satisfied all of the time rather than feeling I am missing something with vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread