Can't Vape, So very SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
I have strep and well it hurts when I vape. I will also have to boil my drip tip and tank after I get off antibiotics and replace my carto. Can you tell I hate relapsing?

:(:(:(

So can you guys cheer me up?
Jokes?
Bad puns?
Funny vape stories?
Saw something funny at walmart?
Stupid embarrassing things you have done (or a friend)?
Ever thrown away a book in the doctors office because you thought it was going to be awesome but instead it took something you hate because of the terrible stuff connected to it and made it look like a martyr....? /rant

Yup. I'm sad. My bf is in another state, I can't vape and somehow I signed up for endless torture at work.

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
Strep throat eh, I used to get that alot when I was a kid, u don't look old enough to get it ( compliment). I keep some lower nic 12 mg of menthol just for flu season.

Hope I took your mind off for a few seconds, ummm again why is my hand empty, strange it's like my hand is lighter to,for some reason, lol

The menthol made it worse actually ._. I get strep several times a year, been this way since I was 6. Guess I should get these .....y tonsils out now that I can afford it.

Being that you're from Texas, I took a shot at your taste in music. ZZ always makes ME happy. =)

Don't have to be from TX to love the ZZ! *dance*

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Did ya hear 'bout da absent minded professor in da men's room?

Unbuttoned his vest
Pulled out his tie
Wet his pants

tomatoes.gif

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
Glory, glory hallelujah,
My teacher hit me with a ruler,
So I hit her in the bean
With a rotten tangerine
And the juice came squirting out!:p

You can always take a trip to Wally World and get yourself some glycerine (by the rubbing alcohol) and some Lor Ann flavoring in the cake section of arts and crafts and DIY some mild zero nic.

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
Glory, glory hallelujah,
My teacher hit me with a ruler,
So I hit her in the bean
With a rotten tangerine
And the juice came squirting out!:p

You can always take a trip to Wally World and get yourself some glycerine (by the rubbing alcohol) and some Lor Ann flavoring in the cake section of arts and crafts and DIY some mild zero nic.

hehehee

and I have some zero nic juice I tried yesterday, same ouchiness. Even the damn cough drops I bought are too strong and make it worse. I have resorted to drinking hot water... with nothing. I shall ease my pain with candy.

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
hehehee

and I have some zero nic juice I tried yesterday, same ouchiness. Even the damn cough drops I bought are too strong and make it worse. I have resorted to drinking hot water... with nothing. I shall ease my pain with candy.

Hot water with orange or lemon and honey! That is some good stuff with or without the sick!

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
Hot water with orange or lemon and honey! That is some good stuff with or without the sick!

It is, been drinking that too. MmMmm lemon honey water.

Did ya hear 'bout da absent minded professor in da men's room?

Unbuttoned his vest
Pulled out his tie
Wet his pants

tomatoes.gif

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS. hahahaha that was terrible!

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
Hot water with cinnamon and honey is great when when I want something to just sip on and I am all coffee'd out. Been suffering with allergies really bad this spring. Not fun. Especially being sick in the heat.

The pollen has me floored this year. The constant messed up weather here doesn't help. One day it's hot, the next freak thunderstorm, then it's cold and humid, then it freakishly hot. Rinse and repeat.

Aflatoxin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2011
Kansas City
Myra, sooooo sorry! As Bill Clinton would say, "I feel your pain".
I was totally shocked when I had strep last year, It hurt my throat every time I'd vape! I thought is was just me. The reason I was shocked was because I smoked RYO "rollies" analogs for the previous 15 years, and while suffering strep throat, analogs never hurt as bad as vaping does! Makes no sense!
But I can say that since I've been smoke free, this is the first fall/winter/spring that I have never gotten sick ...in a decade! So I'm taking a toot "cheers":vapor: ...for our health.

Keep washing them hands, and I hope work goes smooth for you! :thumb:

Myra

Mar 2, 2009
Houston, Texas
Myra, sooooo sorry! As Bill Clinton would say, "I feel your pain".
I was totally shocked when I had strep last year, It hurt my throat every time I'd vape! I thought is was just me. The reason I was shocked was because I smoked RYO "rollies" analogs for the previous 15 years, and while suffering strep throat, analogs never hurt as bad as vaping does! Makes no sense!
But I can say that since I've been smoke free, this is the first fall/winter/spring that I have never gotten sick ...in a decade! So I'm taking a toot "cheers":vapor: ...for our health.

Keep washing them hands, and I hope work goes smooth for you! :thumb:

I'm the same! I smoked for years through my illness and never had an issue, but man this burns more than satan's butthole. I went strep free for about 4 months which is pretty good, but drinking after your coworkers is never a good idea.

Thanks, keep vaping for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread