can't wait for my riva to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my 702 five days ago and for the first few days, I absolutely loved it. But constantly swapping/charging batteries started getting old quickly so I posted on here and on advice purchased a riva from liberty flights last night.

Today I'm having the problem that I expend one battery before the 2nd has finished charging. I don't know if I'm vaping more now or if I've degraded the batteries through constant use and charging. Surely a battery should last more than five days, right?

I'd hate to have the same problem with the Riva because I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm not familiar with the 702, I use one PV with a 210mah battery and one with a 180mah and they definitely charge in plenty of time for me. I'm not vaping constantly though (more like 1/3 or 1/4 of the time). I use USB to AC adaptors (I don;t try to charge off a PC)

I use these with the USB charging cables for standard 3.7v-ish batteries (1/2 amp each to charge) or for a PT (1 amp) while charging 2 batteries (for a total of 2amp which is what it offers)
Newegg.com - Rosewill 2 Amp 4 Port USB Wall Charger RUC-6180 for iPhone/iPod/iPad/MP3

Not sure if you can use it with Riva/Ego batteries charging cables.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I don't think you'll have that issue with the Riva. I'm not as heavy of a user as some but I was getting 2 days or more between charges with the Riva. Most report 6-8 hours or more of heavy vaping. Riva also has extended MAH batteries you can purchase if you find the 750mah that comes in the kit isn't enough. I doubt that'll happen though.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with your new purchase. It will be quite an upgrade in battery life!! Plus, the Riva comes with a fast charger. The batteries will charge in 2-2.5 hrs. It would be nearly impossible to drain the one that you are using in that length of time. Good luck and great choice on your next set up.

Welcome to the "stalking the mailman" club. Seems to be quite a few of us.

The Riva will show you what vaping can be. Congrats on your choice and welcome!

actually, I joke that my mailman is stalking me. I've had the same mailman for over 10 years and three address changes. He keeps telling me that one of these days we need to go play a round of golf.

deejay187

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Coventry, UK
I too ordered from Liberty Flights last night, upgrading to the Riva 510... Excited for the delivery tomorrow!

Here's what I ordered.

Kit
Black Riva 510 - Lite Bundle
510 Atomizer - 5 Pack
Blank Cartridges Flat Tip - 5 Pack
Anodized Drip Tip
Denril Drip Tip
Numerous little accessories

Juice
Menthol Blend - Extra High - 24MG
Peeper Soda - High - 18MG
Red Bull - Extra High - 24MG
D'Doff (Tobacco) - Extra High - 24MG
RY3 - High - 18MG
Turbosmog (Tobacco) - Extra High - 24MG
USA Mix - Extra High - 24MG

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
I made my order with LF on New Years Eve. Considering there was a holiday and a weekend in there, I was very pleased when it was shipped on Jan. 3 and arrived on Jan. 6. Been very happy with the purchase and the service. I upgraded from a standard 510. I did have a couple of mega batts, but even with that I was constantly charging. Don't have that problem with the Riva. One battery last me a whole day of heavy vaping. I think you will be pleased as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread