CanVape - Poor Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdoggable

Feb 2, 2016
I've made thousands of purchases online. CanVape is the first to give me poor customer service. They sent me the wrong MOD, it was their error (wrong color). All I wanted was a $5 credit towards my next purchase. They wouldn't do it. They would only do a return which was a 4000km, 2 week wait. The guy says "we don't buy our customers". What a joke, apparently they don't like to retain their customers either. Please don't shop here.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Customer service over there is bottom barrel. Best prices around though, but basically a bunch of rude individuals.

They don't seem to really care though. They figure since they have the lowest prices in Canada they can get away with having rude customer service. Yet they stay in business. Probably because of the prices imo.

Hotdoggable

Feb 2, 2016
These clowns can't even pick a simple order. Eventually enough mistakes will be documented and they will miss out on business. To top it off they tried to place blame on me saying I must of selected wrong even though I wanted the default selection. No changing of selection was even required. I grew up in Toronto. Wish I was still there just so I could roll up to their business [MODERATED!!!!!!!!!].

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I've made numerous orders from Canvape. One time there was a mistake made on my order. I got 2 items I did not order and 2 of the items I had ordered were not there.
I simply sent in a picture of everything with a description.
Within 2 days the missing items were at my door.
Guess what? I got to keep the 2 items I did not even order.
This really made my day as I certainly could put these things to good use.

I'm not saying everyone is gonna get "free stuff" if your order gets messed up, but I did, once.

YMMV. Cheers.

Reactions: Toronnah

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Oh, there's worse, much worse. My local B&M offered 2 free extra coils (web page) with a tank. So I buy the tank, no extra coils, so I give 'em a call. No way Jose. That's an old promotion. Even though the area where you taste/test juices all use the exact same coils I'd get. All 30 tanks of them. Or, I buy 2 new different defective tanks on a Friday night, go back in on Sunday and show them they're defective and they tell me to jump in a lake. No refunds. And what store would that be? Here's my only hint. Apart from their house juice, who ONLY sells American eJuice. Yeah, not a single Canadian juice vendor in there at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread