• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dekang juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Being very broke for the last couple months I've opted to vape all Dekang. It ain't easy, I miss my rawr vapor.

I'd echo what most have said above, it's nothing special - but not unvapeable. Then again there are many I've tried that are unvapeable - like their red cow, I get some kind of spicy Tabasco like taste on top of the red-bull like taste - absolutley terrible. Their Pina coloda is...well not very good by itself, adding some banana (their banana is very candy like - smells just like runts banana) helps to liven things up. I add a little menthol to the fruit vapes for an extra punch, I find it adds some nice throat hit and enhances fruit flavors - I learned this from Rawr vapor juices - doing this with dekang I'm just trying to craft the poor mans version, works decent with the banana/pina colada mix.
Their caramel is quite weak. But easy to vape theoughout the day - no gross overpowering flavors.

I have a few other fruit flavors from them I haven't tried yet, I really don't expect much, the smell is quite nice though (watermelon, juicy peach). Really nothing special, best to give them a try though - some people love Dekang juices.

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
canvpae[dot]com hide the fact they sell liquid with nicotine, just to start this bother me, you need to ask permission to have access? cuz this will be some protection i suppose? or are they shame of the product? make no sense at all. i have tried the liquid and i have tried dekang, if canvape liquid is dekang then they are making it worse somehow because canvapes is awful. they should stay with what they are good at very cheap hardware prices leave the rest to other:) By your liquid other places hugrem.

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
What are you saying, that it is fake dekang? That is ridiculous.Are you the same troll that comes here every few months to promote CNF and talk trash about canvape?
excuse me? i give my opinion on the posters question, i do not appreciate you callin me names this is not acceptable i will forward this to the admin for review thank you for your comment albert it give idea of the people like you to stay away from here. also im not bashing anybody i am a believer in 'stick to what you know', like you think you know how to insult people by calling names like a child it seem, you are good at it?, stick to it, see where it gets you.

Last edited:

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
troll.jpg

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
You should google what troll means, look at the first result.edit:And to clarify, i was asking you if you were one of the trolls that got banned in the past. I never called you anything.
i dont care what google says, you want to address me or anyone else here you use there profile name or do not address them, i do not need to search a the word troll it is an insult and that is all , there is no call for it, you can apologize and we move on otherwise please refrain from address me in post, thankyou

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Annnnnywaaaaay, moving on. :)

I have a ton of juices sitting in front of me here, from about 6 different vendors, and the two that are always in a T2 that go with me everywhere I go is Dekang RY4 and DK-Tab. I've tried a LOT of RY4s, and a few tab variations, and nothing comes close to the smooth, nutty flavour of those dekang juices.

As for all their other dekang flavours I've tried. 555 was decent, but too mellow and Export Tobacco was vapable, but barely. Cherry Cola isn't bad either. Apple and chocolate taste meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread