Status
Not open for further replies.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
I have been trying a few bakery flavors again just to widen my horizons from citrus/fruit mixes.
I now have CAP Lemon Meringue Pie, Boston Cream Pie, and Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble.
I had hoped I would like these as is but-

I am zeroing in on the additional blueberry flavoring to add to the Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble and am liking this flavor. I can also see adding a cream to it.

Lemon Meringue Pie - without adding anything, all I can taste is the pie crust as the strongest flavor, then the meringue and lastly the lemon. I have been adding various lemons and lemonades at various percentages to strengthen the lemon flavor and tone down the pie crust but the crust still dominates everything else. What additions has anyone made to LMP to make it your vape?

Boston Cream Pie - I cannot imagine what to add to this to make it vapable. I have been letting it steep to see if the flavor improves but so far it is just not for me.
Has anyone had success with BCP?

Thanks for any input on improving these flavors.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
All have steeped about 1 1/2 weeks. They have also had many hours in the crock pot. I did an initial taste test the Lemon Meringue Pie after first mixing and did a few other small samples with additional lemon/lemonade. I taste test about every other day. There has been no improvement over time. I have not tried to modify the Boston Cream Pie.

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
All have steeped about 1 1/2 weeks. They have also had many hours in the crock pot. I did an initial taste test the Lemon Meringue Pie after first mixing and did a few other small samples with additional lemon/lemonade. I taste test about every other day. There has been no improvement over time. I have not tried to modify the Boston Cream Pie.

I don't use a crock pot...I just shake them up good from time to time and let them steep.

All the CAP bakery flavors I've tried really don't come into their own for me until at least a month after mixing.

More time may be all you might need. :2c:

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread