Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
So I finally got my hands on some Capella Vanilla Custard flavoring. It is beyond delicious. Where has this been my whole life?

6% to 8% standalone is all you need.

At this point I think I have flavorings from almost every manufacturer and when it comes to "bakery juices" Capella wins hands down. tobacco goes to Hangsen and fruits to FlavourArt but Capella fruits are very good too.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Good question I didn't know it had 2 versions. Here is a quick pic of mine.

10h5zs9.jpg

Just picked up these Hangsen and Capella flavors in the front row. And the collection grows...

1zbt5qd.jpg

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I couldn't agree more.I kept seeing posts about it,and recipes with it,and thought ahh it's just custard,shouldn't matter what brand.I bought the tfa vanilla custard,and it was just ok,so i figured custard just wasn't going to be my thing,besides i was ordering from wizard labs,and they dont carry capella,so didn't really put any more thought into it.Then i put in an order through bull city,and while trying to figure out that 1 last flavor to order,thought why not,i want to see what all the hype is about.I bought the little 6ml sample,not expecting anything too good,but wow.The next week i bought the 30ml bottle.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I started DIYing a few weeks ago, and went through WizardLabs too, as I like custard, I bought 2 bottles of TFA custard, I was not really impressed with it, and all recipes for custards used CAP's custard, so I ordered some CAP's custard directly from their site this week, it turned up this morning, so not had a chance to mix any yet, but it does smell good though :)

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    I just tried to order some, but the $117 shipping bill for 2 bottles quickly stopped that lol.

There are suppliers who carry it in Canada. Check out DIY eJuice. They're also an ECF registered supplier.

I've been using the Capella Vanilla Custard for some time now and love it. I've been mixing in Caramel Candy and dulce de leche to come up with some rather tasty juices.

B2L

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Good question I didn't know it had 2 versions. Here is a quick pic of mine.

10h5zs9.jpg

Just picked up these Hangsen and Capella flavors in the front row. And the collection grows...

1zbt5qd.jpg

Carefully, that's how it all begins :)

This is V1 custard, I haven't tried V2 and am not convinced it would be any safer anyway. I believe the V2 will state it on the label.

Muggs

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    CT
    www.advancesmart.com
    Looks like ecig express sells the V1 Capellas custard right now. This was their response. It's just so good though haha.

Hi! Thank you for contacting us at ecigexpress! Currently we have version 1 in stock. In 2-3 weeks we hope to be able to offer version 2 in addition to version 1. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are always happy to help. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

Tim

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread