Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This one is also spot on to a watermelon jolly rancher . I swear they melted jolly ranchers and bottled them . Its sweet and flavorfull like im sucking on a Watermelon Jolly rancher . Its not like or resembling ,it is the same taste ,strenth,sweetness and all as sucking on a Jolly rancher . At low percentages its a bit more like real watermelon but as you go up to 10-20% it is a jolly rancher and just gets sweeter and sweeter with no flavor drop off . This is right up there with Sweet strawberry for me .

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
This one is also spot on to a watermelon jolly rancher . I swear they melted jolly ranchers and bottled them . Its sweet and flavorfull like im sucking on a Watermelon Jolly rancher . Its not like or resembling ,it is the same taste ,strenth,sweetness and all as sucking on a Jolly rancher . At low percentages its a bit more like real watermelon but as you go up to 10-20% it is a jolly rancher and just gets sweeter and sweeter with no flavor drop off . This is right up there with Sweet strawberry for me .
Sounds great. A versatile fruit flavor. I like that.. Thanks Str8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread