Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
It's no secret, I'm a big fan of Capellas. I'm new to diy and discovered them on the verge of giving up diy (and maybe even vaping) after purchasing 60+ flavorings from other companies. A few were ok, most were intolerable, and Capellas so far knocks my socks off. That being said, my review of cranberry follows:

I mixed this at 5% and got a true, standalone cranberry flavor. No need to add sour, it's already there. NO perfume taste. NO chemical taste. I added 5% DiscountVapors apple and got EXACTLY the flavor of the name brand cranapple juice! I then added a couple of bottle drops/10ml of tpa champagne and got a bit of fizz added to the name brand cranapple juice. When I vape this, if I get juice on my lips for whatever reason I lick it off rather than wiping. OH! I'll bet a drop of pumpkin pie spice would be GREAT in this...
*runs off to find her shiny bottle of cap pps......

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
WHat makes it a standalone just like strawberry is that they use natural flavoring in it . Good review . How are you using it at 5% though . At 5% i can just about taste it . I find the sweetspot to be around 15-18 on this one as a standalone flavor . In mixes i can see 5% . You did say you dont like strong flavorings .

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
WHat makes it a standalone just like strawberry is that they use natural flavoring in it . Good review . How are you using it at 5% though . At 5% i can just about taste it . I find the sweetspot to be around 15-18 on this one as a standalone flavor . In mixes i can see 5% . You did say you dont like strong flavorings .

Well, 5% cranberry, 5% apple and a few drops of champagne in 10 mil just about adds up to 15% doesn't it? ;)
Another reason I like to start out at 5% with new flavors. It gives you enough of an idea of a flavor that you can mix in others, get a more complex taste w/o overwhelming the juice w/flavor.

Last edited:

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
:) ................

Just yankin your chain sweetie pie ;)
Have I THANKED you lately for convincing me to try Capellas in the first place? No? Well

Thank you Str8v8ping!

I was just about ready to give up on vaping maybe, diy for sure, and you came along with all your wild talk about vanilla custard that was GOOD and stuff! You saved me :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Just yankin your chain sweetie pie ;)
Have I THANKED you lately for convincing me to try Capellas in the first place? No? Well

Thank you Str8v8ping!

I was just about ready to give up on vaping maybe, diy for sure, and you came along with all your wild talk about vanilla custard that was GOOD and stuff! You saved me :)

Glad i can help . I do accept donations lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread