The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Capellas Cranberry

Discussion in 'Flavor Reviews' started by Bostonsnboxers, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bostonsnboxers

Bostonsnboxers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    It's no secret, I'm a big fan of Capellas. I'm new to diy and discovered them on the verge of giving up diy (and maybe even vaping) after purchasing 60+ flavorings from other companies. A few were ok, most were intolerable, and Capellas so far knocks my socks off. That being said, my review of cranberry follows:

I mixed this at 5% and got a true, standalone cranberry flavor. No need to add sour, it's already there. NO perfume taste. NO chemical taste. I added 5% DiscountVapors apple and got EXACTLY the flavor of the name brand cranapple juice! I then added a couple of bottle drops/10ml of tpa champagne and got a bit of fizz added to the name brand cranapple juice. When I vape this, if I get juice on my lips for whatever reason I lick it off rather than wiping. OH! I'll bet a drop of pumpkin pie spice would be GREAT in this...
    *runs off to find her shiny bottle of cap pps......

2. Str8V8ping

Str8V8ping Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    WHat makes it a standalone just like strawberry is that they use natural flavoring in it . Good review . How are you using it at 5% though . At 5% i can just about taste it . I find the sweetspot to be around 15-18 on this one as a standalone flavor . In mixes i can see 5% . You did say you dont like strong flavorings .

3. Bostonsnboxers

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    Well, 5% cranberry, 5% apple and a few drops of champagne in 10 mil just about adds up to 15% doesn't it? ;)
    Another reason I like to start out at 5% with new flavors. It gives you enough of an idea of a flavor that you can mix in others, get a more complex taste w/o overwhelming the juice w/flavor.

4. Str8V8ping

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    yup . I always start the test out at 2.5-5% and move on up to around 25% . 5% standalone you will get a different amount of taste then 5 % in a mix . Its magic i was told how it works . 5% in a mix is ok .

5. Bostonsnboxers

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    I'm glad you approve ;)

6. Str8V8ping

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
  7. Bostonsnboxers

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    Just yankin your chain sweetie pie ;)
    Have I THANKED you lately for convincing me to try Capellas in the first place? No? Well

Thank you Str8v8ping!

I was just about ready to give up on vaping maybe, diy for sure, and you came along with all your wild talk about vanilla custard that was GOOD and stuff! You saved me :)

8. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    Good review- thanks for adding one that hasn't had much mention yet.

9. Str8V8ping

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    Glad i can help . I do accept donations lol jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.