Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I just got my first order of Capellas flavorings last week and over the course of a very few days since I have placed 3 more orders, for a total of 18 more flavors (that's how impressive the first 6 were). Most of the flavors in hand have either been reviewed, or at least mentioned here and in other threads, but I've seen no mention of this gem hence the review.

This is unlike any flavor by any company I've tried, and it's going to be a hard one to review. To be fair, I taste NO pumpkin, but spice? Ohhhh yaaaa... I so far have put only 1 bottle drop of this in a 10 ml bottle of Capellas' Vanilla Custard that I'd mixed up and it complimented the flavor in a way I wouldn't have though possible with a flavor drop! And be forewarned..it is STRONG!

It adds body, and bold spice. Whatever you think of when you think spicey pumpkin pie...maybe even a spice cake would be a more appropriate description. Cinnamon (NOT redhots, but true warm, spicy cinnamon) and ginger definately, maybe some alspice and clove. I'm no pumpkin pie spice expert, but these drops taste exactly like opening a good quality jar of a real pumpkin pie spice.

NOT a standalone flavor imo, but the possibilities available for mixing make me positively giddy...htg. The vanilla custard was fantastic alone, but a drop of the pps added to it made it my I'm guessing goto cold weather lifetime vape. It makes me feel all warm and cozy all over, and I can't put it down!

edit: I should also mention that though I've found no steeping necessary with these flavors (literally mix, shake and vape) this mixture takes on new depth every day :)

Last edited:

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Thanks for the tip on the Pumpkin spice being so strong. By the way, how strong did you mix the vanilla custard in your 10ml bottle?

So far I've found 5% to be MY sweet spot (but then I don't like my flavors strong) with all but the pumpkin pie spice. Go drop by drop with that one.
With all but the pps, I suggest starting with 5% (especially with chocolate fudge brownie and someone said peanut butter was also strong) and go up from there.

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Capella are known for being all right around the same percent which make pumpkin spice the only strong one i guess if you say . i havent tried that one . Capellas recomends 15-20% on all there flavors which i find 15% to be the sweet spot on every flavor iv tried . Sounds good though . I was looking for a good cinnamon . Its sounds almost like the pie crust which is what FA pumpkin spice tastes like .

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Capella are known for being all right around the same percent which make pumpkin spice the only strong one i guess if you say . i havent tried that one . Capellas recomends 15-20% on all there flavors which i find 15% to be the sweet spot on every flavor iv tried . Sounds good though . I was looking for a good cinnamon . Its sounds almost like the pie crust which is what FA pumpkin spice tastes like .

You went that strong with the chocolate brownie?! Now that would gag me...
It's all of course subjective, but as Hoosier has said, Capellas is very forgiving. ;)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Yea i know pumpkin spice is different from cinnamon ceylon . I was just saying i found the pumpkin spice from other vendors to be like the gooey crust at the bottom of a pumpkin pie . Not all pumpkin pies i guess but you kno what i mean i think lol . yea 15% as a standalone has worked for lots of people. Capella recomends starting there and going up to 20-25 . Capellas actually designed their flavorings to be all pretty much the same percent . Give or take 5% . I almost dont need to test them anymore since every flavor i tested was right at the 15-20 mark .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread