Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I placed an order for a DS60-Splashed Drip Tip (pic included) about a week or so ago. I've been tracking it in the mail and about two or three days ago the status changed to "Out for Delivery". I waited this long and it was obvious that there was something wrong as the package should had reached me the same day it was out for delivery. I sent a inquiry message to the kind people over at Captivape regarding the issue and they had informed me that it's a postal problem and I'd need to contact them for further assistance. So I called my local post office and come to find out I had made a small error in my order when I put my address in and that caused the package to be shipped back to the supplier. I found all this out last night, sent Captivape a message early this morning and by noon today I received a CALL from very polite gentleman over at Captivape named Nick. Nick, the scholar and a sir that he is had put my worries to bed and told me that they were shipping another DS60 out to me TODAY and I will receive it within the next three business days.

I just want to end this post with a quick note. Nick or any other member over at Captivape, if you see this message I just want to say THANK YOU once more for the amazing customer service you offer along with your great products. Did I forget to mention that I was on the phone with this guy for at least another five minutes chatting away like a couple of vape bros? Seriously guys.. Not trying to solicit here but these guys are legit. EASILY the best customer service I've ever had when it comes to vape.

captivape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread