Caramel strawberry using the MadVapes flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

clutchjunkie

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
SoCal
Using the "madvapes" flavoring concentrates, I am not sure who the OEM for these is but they seem pretty damn good. This is the first flavor I have made that is so good I felt I had to share.

.9 ml strawberry
1.1 ml caramel
6 ml VG
2 ml PG

= 10 ml of simple, delicious nom nom nom juice

I mixed this at 10mg nic strength. The flavoring itself has the consistency of PG, but I think it is actually VG/distilled water/alc based. The overall consistency of the juice seems to be just right at this PG/VG mix, not too thick to wick in a ce2 but just right.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
MadVapes has flavouring?

yes they do...and i know tastes are subjective but madvapes is not know for their liquids or their flavorings..buyer beware

they use a company called Supreme Flavors...i still have a unused bottle of coffee extract and a partial bottle of Kona Cream from them that i ordered a long time ago.

Madvapes Kona Cream can be made vapable by introducing it to Void Mist ripe banana..it takes over the nasty coffee flavor..lol

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
yes they do...and i know tastes are subjective but madvapes is not know for their liquids or their flavorings..buyer beware

they use a company called Supreme Flavors...i still have a unused bottle of coffee extract and a partial bottle of Kona Cream from them that i ordered a long time ago.

Madvapes Kona Cream can be made vapable by introducing it to Void Mist ripe banana..it takes over the nasty coffee flavor..lol

+1 .I love dealing with madvapes but not for there flavorings or juices . Maybe i got a bad bottle of strawberry but when i tried it ,it was very perfumy/artificial strawberry . Was my least fav out of fa,loranns,HC and capellas . Their premade caramel juices were one of the worst juices iv ever tried too . I havent tried the caramel flavoring . Atomic fireball actually made me gag and throw up a little . Oh god was that one bad .

Fav strawberry list

1.Capella Sweet strawberry
2 Capellas Strawberry and cream
3 HC strawberry
4 FA strawberry
5 Loranns strawberry

Thanks for the recipe though . I never thought of adding strawberry and caramel together . Ill try it with my capellas strawberry and caramel .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread