Caravela clone question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animosity1719

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Virginia
Van anyone tell me which manufacturers clone this is, i want magnets for but i cannot identify this with the hcigar, ehpro or yesmoo versions...also can i change out my firing pin with a brass one? If so any recommendations as to where to get one?
e8yta9u2.jpg
egury9u2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
When i look at my pic, it looks like ehpro but when i watched a review, the ehpro has a different connector and positive pin which why im baffled here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not EHpro ... I have an EHpro Caravela, that ain't it ... different top and bottom cap design.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
There are more than likely 10 or more Chinese factories actually making these clones. And then there are design changes from batch to batch every once in awhile too.

So, to really figure out what factory manufactured your clone is an exercise in futility.

At least that's what I think.

And, obviously, the manufacturer don't stamp the companies name into the clone anywhere either.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Um... not junk. I seem to have the same version as you and this thing is awesome! Why would you think Brass is better than Silver? Silver is better than Brass.. Why would you want those stupid little 'pins'? They dont adjust well and have a smaller contact area.

Heres mine.. looks the same:

WP_20140703_029.jpg

WP_20140704_003.jpg

If you still have yours and dont want it, I'll take it off your hands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread