Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
My carpel tunnel has become progressively worse over the past few years and while they have finally agreed to fix it I am still looking at a 7-8 month wait for the surgery. Last year I found holding skinny batty PVs like the eGo was getting tougher, I dropped them quit often simply because my grip would loosen up without my noticing it. The ProVari was an improvement and so were box mods.

The Bombshell Sting with it's 26000 series batteries was a big improvement but I wanted a backup that used the larger batteries so I ordered a B.A.M. and it is a joy to hold, fat with all the ridges...I haven't dropped it yet. Weight is very similar to my ProVari and the button is the same as my Silver Bullet

If you have hand issues with numbness and trouble hanging onto skinny mods you might consider going fat!

bam1a1.jpg

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Okay...after some investigating..apparently CigTech doesn't carry them any more, and Vaporcast is out. So that idea just went the way of the Dodo bird. If you can't get one...what's the use?

So I guess I'll just hang with what I have...a telescope, LavaFire, Bolt, Gripper (and soon a VV Gripper) eGo T Mod, and MV 3.7 box mod. Was thinking about getting one of the bad boys with the 26650 batteries. But maybe not. Oh well.

Edit...Okay apparently they do have the red and purple (?...I think?) in stock. But they cost a great deal more than I anticipated (was thinking under $100, oops). Anyway, they are nice. Maybe someday. When I hit the lottery or find a rich elderly uncle.

Last edited:

TeecaVap

Moved On
Nov 5, 2012
United States
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I never thought about it from that standpoint before. I can see it though. Hubby is a paint contractor and developed tennis elbow. He has to wrap all his poles in foam like you would use to insulate pipes to reduce strain on his arms. Yet another great reason to move up in the vaping world. That's a very pretty pv. I'll have to take a closer look when I get home and have a real computer instead of a phone.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I never thought about it from that standpoint before. I can see it though. Hubby is a paint contractor and developed tennis elbow. He has to wrap all his poles in foam like you would use to insulate pipes to reduce strain on his arms. Yet another great reason to move up in the vaping world. That's a very pretty pv. I'll have to take a closer look when I get home and have a real computer instead of a phone.
I had tennis elbow a few years ago. I finally had it relieved by getting a cortisone injection into the tendon, but before that I used the following brace which helped out a lot. Futuro Sport Tennis Elbow Support | Walgreens

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I had tennis elbow a few years ago. I finally had it relieved by getting a cortisone injection into the tendon, but before that I used the following brace which helped out a lot. Futuro.Sport Tennis Elbow Support | Walgreens
Hubby has that one. He had another from the doc that has a small icepack insert, but when it wore out it was way too expensive to get another. That one that you linked works well for him, too. Luckily he is not to the point of needing injections yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread