Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
This one:

Amazon.com : Vaultz Medicine Case with Combination Lock, 8.25 x 5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (VZ00361) : Storage File Boxes : Office Products

I bought it from Amazon about a month ago. Worked great, but then 2 days ago it would not come unlocked. Combination was correct, but would not open. Had to use a screwdriver and bust it open to get into it. Now, it's just trash.
Yup. I got mine from Walmart same price. Not to happy to hear it didn't last long. I've had it bout a month...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Yup. I got mine from Walmart same price. Not to happy to hear it didn't last long. I've had it bout a month...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The good news is that even though I was 2 days outside of the 30 day warranty, Amazon sent me a shipping label and will be refunding my money. Don't want to take a second chance though. It would be a lot better if it didn't even have a combination lock. What's the point of it? If someone wanted to get in, they could anyway.

abpigdoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Alpharetta, GA USA
In a similar vein, I grabbed a small toiletry, an actual leather bag from eBay. Unfolds nicely, and has mesh pockets and clear plastic zippered compartments. I carry 4 spools of wire, 12 six oz bottles of juice, all my rebulding tools (in a jeweler's canvas roll-up), torch mechs, drippers, ohm meter, four extra vtc5's, 20 long-stick q-tips, plenty of rayon, and contact cleaner pen. It's grab and go! I'm good for a month if it came to it. Not out of place looking with my usual travel gear. So nice to unroll on the table and have everything available and really handy, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread