Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
In a similar vein, I grabbed a small toiletry, an actual leather bag from eBay. Unfolds nicely, and has mesh pockets and clear plastic zippered compartments. I carry 4 spools of wire, 12 six oz bottles of juice, all my rebulding tools (in a jeweler's canvas roll-up), torch mechs, drippers, ohm meter, four extra vtc5's, 20 long-stick q-tips, plenty of rayon, and contact cleaner pen. It's grab and go! I'm good for a month if it came to it. Not out of place looking with my usual travel gear. So nice to unroll on the table and have everything available and really handy, too!

Link?

This looks pretty nice:

RollNX Mechanical Mod Rebuild Case | Genesis Vape

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I carry all my supplies in a tool bag with items separated by smaller bags and a small parts organizer. I also have a mod case I can fit in there.
Looks like this:
RhnAfl5.jpg

bgz9RT1.jpg

DVx9Vyw.jpg

toZACMJ.jpg

I fit all my rebuilding supplies and liquids between the three small bags and parts organizer. Charger and a few other things all fit in there as well. Not a bad carrying options considering the price for everything.

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
My Aerlis bag (see previous post) is awesome! Quality material and construction and it holds all my daily carry crap with room for any other treasure I might find throughout the day. I'll post pics if I ever get a minute to catch a breath.

We just got these (see link) in the store where I work. The only question is, how badly would my wife hurt me if I bought one...?

Jobsite Backpack | Milwaukee Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread