Cart Flavor Selection Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Gravity

Dec 21, 2009
Cleveland
Hi All,
I'm just wondering why V4L has SO many more flavors available then anywhere else? Do you guys mix and fill your own cart flavors? If so that is awesome and THANK YOU! I just ordered your Ultimate Ultimatum Auto Package last night....I bought my GF a GS for XMas and needless to say I am going to try and return it....I can't wait to see if the VK from V4L will live up to all the Great Things everyone says about it!
Also, just for my own knowledge how much of your product line is made in the USA...I like to support US companies as much as possible...but I am also a realist and understand we are living in a Global Economy and some things are just impossible to find that are 100% American Made!

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Welcome!

They have so many flavors (and more on the way) because Steve is dedicated to getting as many people off cigarettes as he can. No joke, it's REAL. I and several others have met the man.

I believe everything on the site is made in China, just like 99.9999999999% of the e-cig stuff anywhere.

Leaford (one of the V4L team) is in China these days overseeing manufacturing and product enhancements, as well as testing and improving the flavors.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
To tell the truth 0, there have been problems with some of the American made e-juice..not all of course!..at least V4L has a man on the scene sending us some pics of the place! Clean and professional for sure. This is a new industry and it's growing fast. Once the FDA settles down we will probably have some American made products..besides mods being made.
Meanwhile welcome to V4L and the ECF forum!

0Gravity

Dec 21, 2009
Cleveland
To tell the truth 0, there have been problems with some of the American made e-juice..not all of course!..at least V4L has a man on the scene sending us some pics of the place! Clean and professional for sure. This is a new industry and it's growing fast. Once the FDA settles down we will probably have some American made products..besides mods being made.
Meanwhile welcome to V4L and the ECF forum!

This is All good to hear....The way I see it these things were invented in China so they might as well reap the benefits of it....I'm just glad that I have found an American distributor that cares about their business and customers enough to send someone there to insure good quality control!
Thanks

0Gravity

Dec 21, 2009
Cleveland
0Gravity, don't worry about the whole lead deal, there has been plenty of tests run on carts by people and i haven't even seen one come up bad.

LOL..I wasnt really worried about it, I was just foolin around...I have seen some of the posts here in the forums where they have tested them and come up with nothing!

Thanks Though for replying

0Gravity

Dec 21, 2009
Cleveland
WOW!

I decided to dig out the thread MaryKay was talking about above. It was way back on page 15! What a testament to how active this forum is.

Wow is right! Thanks for the link....Although just to clear it up....I didn't bring up the Made in the USA as a quality control issue...for me, it is truly about supporting US based companies as much as possible right now, because I think in hard economic times like this, that we really do need to do that to give our economy a kick start...I own a small plumbing biz and I am really feeling the pinch because to many of us Americans are unemployed...and I am just trying to make sure that MY money is going into as many of their pockets as possible...Like I said b4 at least I found a US based vendor that cares! I have seen that there are other Vendors out there selling the kr808 D1's and the carts for cheaper then here at V4L, but they are located in China directly, therefore NONE of my money would support anyone here in the US...this way I am at least supporting the employee's at V4L! That's just my take on things!
Keep up the good work guys,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread