Just got my kit today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvestry of Ghosts

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Just chiming in to say that I'm completely loving my brand new Ultimate Ultimatum Automatic kit I received today. It's my very first e-cigarette and have not a single complaint thus far.

It arrived SUPER fast - like in only three days I believe!!! I got the Holiday Flavors sampler for my free carts, and also bought one pack each of Coffee and RY4. Not to mention the freebies that came with it which I wasn't expecting in the slightest. Way cool!

The bonus Menthol cart is the only one I have tried thus far as I just got the package less then 1/2 hr ago. Using the passthrough I have been unable to produce much vape whatsoever except with the primer puffs, but I assume that I can contribute that to just needing to adjust my pull method to accommodate the difference between the pull from an analog and/or the Menthol cart just doesn't produce much vape (which I believe I read somewhere on the forum was the case with that flavor).

Looking forwards to trying the different flavors and more vaping throughout the day. I will update the topic after a few more days of use and give further impressions... although I don't see myself being able to say a single bad thing about either the VK or V4L.

Cheers!!!

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Welcome to the forum!

The Menthol is one of the best producers of vapor for me (next to watermelon). It is a learning experience - looooong and slow draws straight into the lungs ("tailpiping") instead of shorter puffs filling the mouth and then inhaled. I use a slightly modified from that method, I think, but a nine or ten second pull is pretty typical.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
i get plenty of vape from menth... are you using a laptop for your power source on the PT? if you've got anything else plugged into a USB port (like your PCC), you might try unplugging it... mysterious electronic things i don't understand (oh someone else please explain this) mean that PTs don't work... as well.. on some lappys as others.

Just chiming in to say that I'm completely loving my brand new Ultimate Ultimatum Automatic kit I received today. It's my very first e-cigarette and have not a single complaint thus far.

It arrived SUPER fast - like in only three days I believe!!! I got the Holiday Flavors sampler for my free carts, and also bought one pack each of Coffee and RY4. Not to mention the freebies that came with it which I wasn't expecting in the slightest. Way cool!

The bonus Menthol cart is the only one I have tried thus far as I just got the package less then 1/2 hr ago. Using the passthrough I have been unable to produce much vape whatsoever except with the primer puffs, but I assume that I can contribute that to just needing to adjust my pull method to accommodate the difference between the pull from an analog and/or the Menthol cart just doesn't produce much vape (which I believe I read somewhere on the forum was the case with that flavor).

Looking forwards to trying the different flavors and more vaping throughout the day. I will update the topic after a few more days of use and give further impressions... although I don't see myself being able to say a single bad thing about either the VK or V4L.

Cheers!!!

Glad to hear that your happy with your purchase. I've heard nothing but good things about V4L.

Harvestry of Ghosts

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
After a bit more practice the menthol cart is just fine. PLENTY of vape for me, anything more would be unnecessary as far as I'm concerned. No need to fill the entire room, lol.

I think the winning combo was just as was stated by everyone... getting the technique down combined with the cart "breaking in" after a short bit.

Couldn't be happier and will absolutely be doing future business with V4L.

Smilin' :)

antithesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
michigan
yay harvestry!! i'm kind of where you are -- trying to get the technique down (i used jantyUSA before and wasn't pleased, and i pulled far different than needs to be with these, which you'd think you'd not have to, but just ask belle, i was a manic little thing the night my kit came) as well as getting the carts 'broken in.' i've been noticing that for whatever reason, my refills (i've done this twice now) don't seem to vape as well as an actual carto itself. again -- probably just getting the technique down, which takes time.

also, i had a bit of trouble with the PT as well, at first -- even in my car, now, after the first few vapes i'm not getting tons, but i'm still adjusting to the manual batt and all that sort. it still gets the job done.

i'm happy that you're smilin! now, just wait 'til you get going on flavor testing/mixing....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread