Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I'm not much of a modder (yet;)) but I was wondering a couple of things about carts:

Why can't a cart be a permanant piece? Maybe a rubber over stainless steel that can be washed when needed?

We try and try to force every bit of liquid we can into the cart...why can't carts be a little longer, maybe figure out some way to add an extension?

Oh one more thing: Has anyone tried to do any sort of layering inside the cart...what I mean is have like a nic layer and a flavor layer above that? I was thinking that if the two were separated, we could add flavor that wouldn't actually be vaporized, but would be pulled in when it was inhaled. If it wasn't in contact with the atty, it wouldn't matter if it had sugar or oil and would offer a truer flavor.

I hope these haven't been brought up somewere else...I hate to be redundant :rolleyes: but I didn't see anything similar when I browsed around this thread.

VapinDown

Sep 16, 2009
Actually, my thought is this: "why is the fluid located on the wrong side of the atty?"

What I mean by wrong side is why not put the fluid between the battery and the atty, so whenever you inhale you facilitate the fluid to be drawn into the atty, going with the direction of airflow instead of against it? I imagine a clear cartridge so you could see when your fluid is dry, and it could be removed so you could refill it as needed. The cartridge would be about the size of the clear rubber cartridge tips that we don't use and would be threaded on both sides to plug into the battery and atty.

The other thought I had was trying to figure out a method so that everytime you press the button on a manual battery, a fresh drop of fluid goes into the atty, basically producing a drip hit all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread