Layering flavors in carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Anyone else do this? Layering the juice in the cart? I often do it when I top off an almost empty cart. Maybe 3 drops menthol, then 3 drops raspberry mint, and then either a few more menthol drops, or maybe something like creme de menthe. But you can do whatever flavor layers you want. The juice stays in the layers, and I can definitely tell when I've hit the next one. It's kind of nice to get the different flavors without having to drip, or change carts.
I haven't tried it when filling a new cart, since I doubt it would work as well, but like I said, it works great when topping off. I imagine the PTB wick greatly helps keep the layers separate.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Ez -

I've tried this before and it worked pretty well with two distinct flavors. I had a Cherry flavor in the bottom part of my cart, and a Caramel/Marshmellow/Vanilla flavor in the top part of the cart. It was pretty clear when I hit the Cherry liquid :)

The liquid itself really seems like it needs to be shaken a bit to actually blend together. I thought that they would simply meld together in the cart, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

It's kind of neat I discovered this by topping off an old Cherry cart I was using with the Caramel/Marshmellow/Vanilla liquid.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
I've been doing it quite a bit. Depends on what you like. I find benson and hedges flavor can pretty much go on top of anything. I also keep cotton candy around as a sweetener. It's great with chocolate. Vanilla and coconut go well together. Some flavors pretty much overpower everything, like the rum flavor. Takes forever to get rid of the taste. Fun to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread