CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hey Pete.....Drew and I just want to make sure we have all of our juice bottles in a row....so to speak, before we divulge all the details and send this badboy out the door. Tomorrow is very possible for details. Late next week would be realistic for product release. And I will make sure Vapestock has more Reactors than 3 Mile Island!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
As far as scraping the rings, lubrication is the only real fix. For squirting juice, if its a clear tank, or colored tube, try forcing the air hole out of the hole in the cartos when you are getting it back in there right. This works in Lavatanks, its hit and miss in others. You could also try filling it less.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Well in that case, more cartomator pics!!!

dEJeR.jpg

Ghostrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Afghanistan
Has anyone figured out a good way to refill the tanks without forcing juice out of one end of the carto or shaving the o-rings? I've tried from both ends and juice always shoots out either end, making a mess. And sometimes, I start destroying the O-rings because the carto scrapes it.
Use punched cartos (not drilled or slotted) they wont scrape. Also, fill from the drip tip end, not the battery end. I have 0 problems and havent had a bad/scraped o -ring yet.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Has anyone figured out a good way to refill the tanks without forcing juice out of one end of the carto or shaving the o-rings? I've tried from both ends and juice always shoots out either end, making a mess. And sometimes, I start destroying the O-rings because the carto scrapes it.

I always leave the drip tip on the carto when moving past the o-rings. It stops the edge of the carto from damaging them. As far as filling goes, I make fill ports on all my none metal,glass tanks. On metal/glass tanks, buy one of those filler drip tips that allow you to fill the tank when you push the tip and carto down half way out of the tank. I couldn't find them on Nhalers site so you'll have to search for them.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Those filler tips are the best option for both ease of fill, o-ring wear, and juice being forced out...the latter of which doesn't seem to happen much as long as you leave the caps on when filling instead of pushing them on after taking off after fill, then it's a friggin' mess of epic proportions.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I was talking to Neb the other day and he explained if you dont fill the tank completely, and when you press the top back on...(run on sentence)

Press the top back on only until the Oring starts touching the tube, then turn the tank sideways so the hole (in your carto) is not submersed in liquid. If you have more than one hole punched, dont worry.

Then press the cap the rest of the way on.
This allows the air or e-liquid to pushed into the tank instead of creating a syring like effect and shooting liquid out of the carto or bottom seal.

I also have a "Slap your Mama" thing but this can sometimes make the issue more intnese as it makes the pressure greater inside the carto.

ESPECIALLY with the new Atty Tank....Thats all I will say about THAT! lol (That was for Pete's SAKE!) ;)Which is what you might say when you shoot 2 mls of your favorite E-liquid onto your keyboard!
Not sure if that explains but I will be doing a video later this week explanig this.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread