Cartomizer vs. Carto with Atty for Ego???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I found this thread, because I was just getting ready to create my own thread asking the same questions. I just received my eGo starter kit in the mail yesterday, and all I can say is that I don't want to pick up an analog ever again. My only concern is, how long do the atty's normally last? Also would my ego battery support a dual coil tank cartomizer without any issues?

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
The life of an atty (atomizer) are depending on many factors: if you run it too dry, it may fried and die instantly. If it's wet enough all the time, some e-liquids left some residue, and may gunked the coil, so no one can tell how long it will last. I have 2 atties still woking good (306 LR atties) for 4 months now, with some cleaning. I soaked them in 95% alcohol for a night, shake them to remove some gunk. And left them in a paper towel in the morning, when I got home, they are already dry and ready to use again.
Some people said that dual coil cartos may fried an ego battery, but I haven't got any problem with my ego set using dualcoil cartos.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

ZacharyFell

Jan 25, 2012
MD
Lots of great info here. All the questions I have are being asked and answered before I even ask them.

I just need clarification on drip tips. They are just mouthpieces that you can drip liquid through the hole, directly into the atty? Wouldn't some liquid/residue remain in the tip when doing this? If so, doesn't that liquid end up in your mouth when vaping through the same hole you just dripped into?

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I haven't received my drip stuff yet (Monday at the latest it should be here though!!), so I may be wrong, but my research here on the site and personal experience leads me to believe that if you use clear liquids (more PG than VG) its thin and runs directly down to the atty, the higher PG ones will stay in the mouth piece because they are thicker.

Someone correct me if I am wrong?

hitman4274

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2012
south west florida
I haven't received my drip stuff yet (Monday at the latest it should be here though!!), so I may be wrong, but my research here on the site and personal experience leads me to believe that if you use clear liquids (more PG than VG) its thin and runs directly down to the atty, the higher PG ones will stay in the mouth piece because they are thicker.

Someone correct me if I am wrong?
i am new still, but i do believe your correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread