Cartomizer with tank, atomizer or genesis style atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr33m

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
North Alabama
Background: In a 1-1/2 month span I started with a V2 because a friend let me borrow one. I actually have a local vape shop but they only carry V2 and similar along with a few Ego's. I got an Ego-T but I new from the start I wanted a Provari, got one and LOVE IT.

I have tried clearomizers on the Ego and liked it well enough. I have also used the Vivi Nova v2.5 on the Provari and like it well enough. I recently got the Pro-V Cartomizer tank and some Boge 2.0Ω carto's with the silver connection threading, which I also like. My problem is that I get about a day out of each boge and with out warning the Provari throws an E1 error. Short in the carto I know, but why? Am I running it dry? Is there a better cartomizer to be using? Single or Dual Coil?

My next delima is I am pretty sure I would like to move to a rebuildable atty as I do like to fiddle. Rolling the steel wick and wrapping the coil just feels right for me. Can anyone tell me if there is a manufacturer/supplier that always keeps them in stock? Or is it always a mad rush to get the rare coveted ones. (Penelope, Oddy, DID, and Z-Atty's for example) btw I am not interested in the SMOKtech rebuildable. It looks to cheap and frail. I am interested in the Vapanize AC9. I know they are not out yet, but it looks as though RiPTrippers (creator) is going to make a lot of these so they will be more readily available. True or not?? as this would be one of my top choices.

Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
i just started looking into the rebuildables and yes they do seem rather hard to find, i have already sourced one for my use but not via a vendor but a trade... going with the DiD as it was something one of my buddies had on hand, great thing about being a long time vaper(2years now) is that you get to meet people and sometimes those people know people.

rebuildables are great, much more reliable and long lasting than cartos, and purer flavor. the DID is available, you just have to pay a little more because it is only available from EU retailers. Still, only about 100 USD. Theres also the zenesis, but also those are always sold out. there are some great cheap ones on the forums here though that you can find. just search for rebuildable attys. the names of them are slipping my mind right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread