carts vs liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
Boge 2.0 is a cartomizer for your pv. It's not as flavorful as dripping, but more convenient way to vape. Filling some boge before going to sleep, (5-10 cartos for me) And the next day I just bring them to my daily activities, screw them on my pv and vape away. I'm a huge fan of boge 3 ohm cartos.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
sethkal...try all of it if funds will allow you too. Some folks like attys with a cartridge, some love cartomizers, some love to drip, and some love the ego-t system. You need to find the setup that works for YOU and only YOU. We can only give you suggestions which may/may not work for your situation. Personally, I use atomizers and drip to test flavors but I'm a cartomizer cat at heart. That doesn't mean you'll like them but if you can afford to get some, get Boge 2ohm for the ego batteries. Cartomizers are nice for when you aren't going to be where or in a situation that would be appropriate to drip in...like driving or work. Leave dripping for when you are at home.

sethkal

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
New Jersey
Anyone have suggestions for 510 duel coil clearomizer please suggest some websites to buy them and let me know how they are!

Thank for the help

How do they work? Are you able to attach an atomizer too? or do you not need an atomizer? because my atomizer is joye 510
but my battery is ego T so suggest some clearomizers and explain!

GhosT81

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington, Minnesota
A clearomizer is like a carto it has the atty built in. You battery was part of of an ego t kit but just an ego battery it'll work with any 510 threads with the correct resistance. I have not used clearos but a lot of people complain about them and their leaking issues. The only ones I've heard good things about are vision
Currently out of stock of 2 ohm though
http://www.madvapes.com/Vision-35ml-20-22-Ohm-Clearomizer_p_3413.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread