FDA CASAA FDA Call to Action #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
This government, that we pay for, is so asinine. What other excuse can they come up with to reject our concerns, that they intend to ignore anyway. And yes, I sent they whole dam thing, twice, again.

Note: I do want to commend CASAA with their guidance in how to frame our responses and what information must be included. How in the heck could your average citizen ever provide their comments without this level of direction.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I know, I just posted this

Slightly OT:

In the top 4 comments here and in the legislature forum. Hope it catches most of those active enough to have sent an email.

Can you change the banner or get someone else who can?

I just came back online and saw this. I do believe Sonic got a banner up across the site. :)

Edit: Looks like the banner is just in the FDA forum, from what I can tell.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I just pm'ed sonicdsl to point out that if you don't read the last paragraph you won't know about it. The rest of the post was in my mental already done file and I almost didn't catch it.

:facepalm::D:vapor:

Just saw your PM, thanks. I've PM'd Roly (as he & SJ are the only ones that can do those yellow banners). In the interim (or in case he's not back online tonight), I've set up a site-wide announcement (aka blue banner). Not as good as the yellow style, but better than none, I think.

Hopefully it helps!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just saw your PM, thanks. I've PM'd Roly (as he & SJ are the only ones that can do those yellow banners). In the interim (or in case he's not back online tonight), I've set up a site-wide announcement (aka blue banner). Not as good as the yellow style, but better than none, I think.

Hopefully it helps!

Sonic, the banner looks like it is only across the FDA Forum. I haven't checked many other forums, but it is not across the whole site

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA

Hopefully it helps!

Thanks sonic, I did the best I could as a user.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
This government, that we pay for, is so asinine. What other excuse can they come up with to reject our concerns, that they intend to ignore anyway. And yes, I sent they whole dam thing, twice, again.

Note: I do want to commend CASAA with their guidance in how to frame our responses and what information must be included. How in the heck could your average citizen ever provide their comments without this level of direction.
Bingo. They can't, and the .gov has a huge army of mindless bureaucrats who delight in tossing these out if a single tiny thing isn't perfect. And the larger the segment of the population is that relies on the government the worse it's going to get.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
There's a lesson to be learned here, folks. When you're writing to the government (especially the Executive Branch), *ALWAYS* include *every single* coded reference you can get your hands on! This includes Public Laws, CFR (Code of Federal Regulations), "As Amended by," file numbers, form numbers, document numbers, etc. It never hurts and in some cases, like this one, came make or break your document.

I'm thankful this was noticed in time for so many of us to resubmit!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Bingo. They can't, and the .gov has a huge army of mindless bureaucrats who delight in tossing these out if a single tiny thing isn't perfect. And the larger the segment of the population is that relies on the government the worse it's going to get.

But LDS, if they Simplified the Process, or took more of a "Business for Profit" approach, then they would have to probably let go 25% of the Government employees in this Country.

;)

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
But LDS, if they Simplified the Process, or took more of a "Business for Profit" approach, then they would have to probably let go 25% of the Government employees in this Country.

;)

And with the resultant relief of the drain on the economy (the serfs having enough food to live on) there probably wouldn't be enough people to fill the private sector jobs created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread