Casablanca and coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
I just got a sample bottle of Casablanca a couple of days ago. I've been diggin it. Haven't tried it with my morning coffee yet though. Anyone have a steep time opinion on this juice for optimum flavor?

For me at 2-3 weeks the Casablanca changed dramatically and all the flavors began to blend together into something delicious yet indescribable. It was probably the cocoa coming out, but to me it tastes like something very smooth and exotic. The first time I tasted that smooth, exotic note (after about 2 weeks steeping) I was like, "Ahhhh, that's what this is all about. Now I get it."

Vaping Casablanca while drinking coffee seems to intensify that experience for me.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Steep time varies with everyones taste, numerous threads all over on this.

I personally hated it at first - left it for a month didn't even want to touch it, finally fired it into a carto and it's one of my favorite juices to date. My bottle is currently at the 2 month point and its incredible. I actually crave this one. And I just finished off an Americano vaping on it...f-in amazing.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I just got a sample bottle of Casablanca a couple of days ago. I've been diggin it. Haven't tried it with my morning coffee yet though. Anyone have a steep time opinion on this juice for optimum flavor?

I must be a weirdo... I love the bite of fresh Casa! I suggest you try it when you first get it to see if it's your kind of thing too. There's no harm in giving it a go. Don't get me wrong, I like it steeped as well and truthfully I'll take my Casa any way I can get it!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have a theory, but I may be wrong....

Two questions: Do you love Casa? Do you drink black coffee?

I think the two are connected but may be wrong? I generally feel if someone loves or at least doesn't mind drinking black coffee, then they may be more inclined to liking Casablanca. I wonder...

I like the fresh bite as well, but also love the maturation process!

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I have a theory, but I may be wrong....

Two questions: Do you love Casa? Do you drink black coffee?

I think the two are connected but may be wrong? I generally feel if someone loves or at least doesn't mind drinking black coffee, then they may be more inclined to liking Casablanca. I wonder...

I like the fresh bite as well, but also love the maturation process!

You're probably right. I'm a coffee and cream drinker, but I'd rather eat sandpaper than put sugar in it! I think it's the cocoa in Casa... it sort of reminds me of the smell of coffee, but not really the taste of it.

I freaking love my Casa. I ran out yesterday and didn't get my new bottle until this morning. I probably have 10 other bottles of random juice around, but I didn't want to vape any of it. I even have a two month steeped BWB RY4 I haven't opened yet. I certainly learned my lesson about ordering further ahead of time! :laugh:

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
I must be a weirdo... I love the bite of fresh Casa! I suggest you try it when you first get it to see if it's your kind of thing too. There's no harm in giving it a go. Don't get me wrong, I like it steeped as well and truthfully I'll take my Casa any way I can get it!

It's funny you mention that, because the first time I tried the Casablanca that peppery bite was a little off-putting, but the past few days I've found myself longing for that fresh Casa taste as well. There's something very satisfying about that bite, especially when you are a very recent ex-smoker like I am. The fresh Casa definitely helped me kick the cigarettes.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Personally, I think Casblanca is Rated R: For Mature Audiences Only!:laugh:

My bottle was born on 03/8/12, thats over 9 weeks steep time, its rating is more like XXX now. I can't believe how good it is at this point, I crave it, I think about it all the time, I'm becoming one of those die hard casablanca fans. 60ml bottle on the way just in before the vacation time...awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread