Case for my DSE901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
I put together a little case for my DSE901 and thought I'd share.

I purchased a plastic "cigarette" case like this
Plastic Cigarette - Push to Open Plastic Cigarette Case Aqua

Bottle like this:
1 Dram Green Glass Vial w/ Dropper - 1drm DROPPER

I used the spongy stuff that came with my 901 cutting off one small corner part so I can fit in the little bottle.

SANY1087.jpg

SANY1086.jpg

I only have 1 atomizer right now, but there is a spot for another one.

SANY1085.jpg

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
No I didn't - but thats a good idea, that will stop the whole LOT coming out when you pull one thing out, or at least glue all those spongy things together so they don't move around all the time.

You could glue them together and then put maybe some Velcro on the bottom so you can always pull it out if you got a spill or wanted to change the layout.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
the second link i posted is for the 100's...

i read the measurements from the link and measured my 901...still too short :(
:mad: thats not right!

Perhaps a case for cigars or those other little things, what are they called cigarello's or something?
It would be super handy to have the whole e-cig ready to go in the case, but I've not seen that anywhere - but I will keep my eyes peeled!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I use a glasses case. It's the hard kind that snaps shut with a spring. It's big enough to hold several Joye 510s with Mega batteries attached....and even a bottle of juice. I had one from my last pair of glasses....but I know you can buy 'em cheap. It's perfect for carrying an e-cig all put together. I usually charge up two or three batteries, load up the carts/attys with different flavors, and I'm good to go.

When I've run the battery out on one, I take it apart and carry the two pieces in the case (to be able to tell the difference between a "good" one and a "needs to be charged" one.....then when I get home, I charge up the ones that are unscrewed. Works for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread